chapter seventeen

author's note: hi guys. finally an update! thank you for 3,000 reads :) and I hope you guys had a nice christmas! what did you get?

Harry sat at the end of the bed waiting for Louis to walk through the door. He was just in his lace panties, and his hair was pulled up into a bun. (honestly just imagine that) He didn't really know what to do, so he continued to sit there patiently tapping his knuckles against his thigh.

A few minutes later the front door opened and shut causing Harry's heartbeat to quicken. He heard Louis place down a few things, then his footsteps approaching the bedroom door. Harry got down on the floor kneeling to show his submissiveness.

"Hi, daddy." He smiled innocently as he bit on his bottom lip. Louis smirked at the sight of his baby on his knees for him; it turned him on so damn much. "You look so beautiful, baby." Louis spoke as he shut the door behind him and approached the boy. "Thank you, daddy." Harry giggled and crawled closer to him, making grabby hands towards Louis' crotch. "Aw, you want my cock, baby?" He chuckled and Harry just blushed and looked down at the ground. "Come on, ask me." Louis smirked pulling Harry's chin up by placing two fingers underneath it. "Can I have it, daddy please?" He asked in a small, fragile voice and Louis just smirked down at him. "Ask again." He shrugged and Harry almost let out a whine, but he knew better, so he asked once more.

"Please daddy, can I have your cock?" He asked politely and Louis allowed him this time. He whipped out his hard dick and Harry's eyes lit up at the sight. "You're so big daddy, I love it." Harry giggled and licked a stripe up Louis' shaft. It was soft and delicate just like him, but oh boy did it make him harder than ever. "Holy shit." He shivered from the pleasure and grabbed onto Harry's shoulder. "Come on, baby, don't tease daddy, okay?" Louis growled as Harry licked on his tip. He nodded quickly then took his dick into his mouth making sure to cover it all with his saliva. He moved his hands along with the end of his shaft, twisting it in his hand while his mouth worked on the tip. "Fuck, baby." Louis jerked his hips forward out of reflex which caught Harry off guard and made him hit the back of his throat. A cough emitted from him along with tears in his eyes, he wasn't expecting that really. "I'm gonna cum," Louis panted as Harry continued to suck him off perfectly.

"Fuck," Harry licked on the tip trying as hard as he could to help Louis, and shortly warm cum squirted into his mouth. "Ah, daddy." Harry moaned lightly as he took all of the cum like a good boy, then wiped off his mouth. "So good for daddy." Louis huffed petting his head gently, then pulled up his pants after wiping himself off. "Now get on the bed," He ordered and buttoned his pants then went over to the closet to grab a few things he needed.

Harry laid down anxiously as Louis scrimmaged through a box of toys making sure to get the things he wanted to use. He turned around with rope, nipple clamps, and a vibrator. It was going to be an exciting night. "Holy shit," Harry muttered and sat up in excitement as soon as he saw the items, his eyes going straight to the clamps. They intrigued him, a lot, he wasn't gonna lie. "Ah, ah, hands." Louis smacked him away as Harry reached for one of the clamps, which he denied. "But–" Harry pouted but Louis placed a finger over his plump lips to shush him.

"No, no buts." Louis firmly spoke and tied Harry's wrists to each bedpost, and then his feet. "Remember your safe word?" Louis asked and Harry nodded in response, eyes filled with excitement. "Good boy." He smiled in satisfaction then leaned down to Harry's cock, his index finger swirling around the tip, Harry mewled in response to the sensitive touch.

"Daddy," He whimpered as Louis got up and grabbed the nipple clamps and testing them out on his hands. "Not too bad." He smirked and clamped one onto Harry's left nipple without warning.

"Ah, fuck." Harry groaned in pain, but he loved it, he truly loved the way it gripped his hard, pink nipple. Louis pulled on it a bit making Harry a moaning, hard mess before clamping the next one onto his other nipple. "God, you're so hot." Louis bit his lip as he stared down at Harry in lust. He just couldn't believe he was here with him, how did he get so lucky? "Feel good, babe?" Louis smirked knowing Harry loved it, absolutely loved it. "Yeah, yeah daddy." He nodded quickly while biting his lip to distract him from the pain on his nipples.

"I'm going to put it in now, okay?" Louis asked and Harry nodded quickly, being the impatient little boy he was. Louis slicked up the vibrator with lube before slowly pushing it inside, making sure it was deep in before clicking it on low. "Shit," He jerked forward as the plug hit him perfectly on his prostrate. "I'll be in the living room, love." Louis smirked wanting to come back to see Harry a wrecked mess. "But daddy, I–"

"No," He put a finger up to Harry's plump, pink lips again and he gulped thickly then watched Louis waltz out of the bedroom leaving the vibrator inside of him.

"Fuck!" Harry grinded as much as he could against the vibrating toy inside of him to find a release, but it wasn't enough.

At least twenty minutes had passed and Harry was a moaning mess, which Louis wanted because god did it turn him on.

"Daddy, please." Harry cried, tears brimming his pale eyes as he watched Louis pump his own cock slowly. "What? Tell me baby." Louis grunted as he continued jerking off, going a bit faster now. Precum leaked from Harry's cock and he knew he would cum soon, even though he wasn't allowed to. "Take it out." He groaned throwing his head back in pleasure, but it was just too much.

"You're being selfish, don't you think? You don't want daddy to cum, hm?" Louis tsked causing Harry to let out a low mewl before looking him in the eyes. "No, I–Please cum for me daddy. Use me in anyway you want." Harry managed to say clearly and Louis smirked walking up to the bed and crawling on top of him. "I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." He stated and without hesitation he shoved his cock inside his warm mouth, making sure to hit the back of his throat.

Gagging, skin slapping against skin, and moans were the only thing you could hear and they both loved it. Harry especially. He couldn't be anymore happier. He loved when Louis used him, more than anything really. He wanted to be the perfect, submissive boy and he felt like he was.

"Fuck, gonna cum, baby." He thrusted a few more times into Harry's mouth before coming right down his throat. "Ah," Harry choked lightly on the thick liquid, but quickly swallowed it all up pleasing his daddy. "Such a good boy." Louis panted and turned off the vibrator. "Now, I'm going to make you cum." He continued and Harry moaned while nodding quickly and quietly.

Louis slapped his cock a few times to be mean, but he knew Harry would cum, and he did the fifth time he smacked his aching dick. "Agh, daddy!" He shouted out in pleasure as he came, hard. His body shook in response, chest heaving, and cheeks red as tomatoes.

"My good boy." Louis kissed Harry's cheek and wiped away the few tears that fell from his eyes.

author's note: I just realized 2016 is almost over.. and im so glad lol. this year has been the worst ever. oh, and i updated the cover, I hope it looks okay?