I'm Rebel......The Princess[Harry Styles Fanfic]

I'm Rebel.......The Princess

I was born a princess, but really, I am mostly a pain in the ass for my parents. Yep, the King and the Queen.......it sucks.

I mean, I have to wear these big puffy dresses, and I have to act 'lady like' and blah, blah, BLAH! My name was actually Jordyn, but people started calling Rebel. You can probably tell why.

I have a question, is it okay if I don't know my parents name?

Eh, who cares. Anyways, on to the story!

"Oh Rebeeeel," someone said behind me. I turned my head around to find out it's my mom with a huge dress in her hand.

With her crown tilted on her head, it seemed like she was having trouble with something.

I rolled my eyes at her making her glare at me. Smirking, my mom started talking again," Put on the dress please, thy need to look your best to because we are going to meat the President of the United States ," my mom said smiling, handing me the ugly purple dress.

Holding it up with just my finger and thumb, I made a face that made my mom sigh.

"Ugh, it would be better if you take out layers, make it red, take out the glitter in it and destroy it!," I said, handing the dress back to my mom then crossing my arms.

"Rebel, why don't you like wearing dresses and wearing those beautiful heels? Instead, you wear em, what are they called? Conneis?," my mom asked looking at my white converse that now look brown.

"Converse mom, CONVERSE!," I yelled. I groaned loudly while rolling my eyes again. Turning around, I could see my mum from the corner of my eye shaking her head and walking out my room in the giant castle.

I'm really not that rude, it's just my parents annoy me. I'm actually nice if I say so myself.

I let myself fall on my huge queen size bed.

Closing my eyes I started to think about what it would be like if I were a normal girl.

I would be able to run all day and play all different sports! Like soccer! Or, as my mom calls it, football. I always wanted to try playing soccer!

Well, I actually have...... got locked in my room for the rest of the day...

I opened my blue eyes, turning over on my bed so my face was laying on it.

Sighing, I sat up.

Taking the conver off my foot I said," You(and the bed) are the only thing I care about," then placed a kiss on it...................I am that weird.
_____________________

SO THIS WAS CHAPTER ONE OF IM REBEL.....THE PRINCESS!! IM DEDICATING THIS BOOK AND CHAPTER TO @harryscheekyprincess!!!!!

SHE WAS THE ONE WHO INSPIRED THIS STORY AND IS BASICALLY PLAYING REBEL!!:D

I ALSO LOVE HER TO THE MOON AND BACK !!!!

BY THE WAY, THAAAANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME AND READING THIS AWEFUL STORY OF MINE AND YES, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT!!!!:)

~mixerforever109