Stuck On Elevator.. With Harry

Rebels POV

"Oh great," I said to myself.

There was an awkward silence...

"Sooo, what's your name?," Harry's low voice said.

I looked at him curiously.

What if he recognizes me and sends me back to my parents?!

"Um,um crrryys- Crystal! I mean, yeah, Crystal," I said trying to act cool.

Harry nodded.

"Hey, you look familiar."

My eyes widened.

"Well, people say I look like Megan Fox," I said witch wasn't true though I wish I did.

Harry chuckled.

"No. Not her."

I frowned.

"Well, then who do I look like?"

Please don't say Jordyn. Please don't say Jordyn.

"You look like the Princess Jordyn."

No!

I walked to the elevator door banging it and screamed," COME ON! LET ME OUT!" If he DOES find out I am her god knows what would happen.

He would send me back and my parents would lock me up in a tower forever! They would leave me there to rot.

I stopped for a moment. I then walked up to Harry and grabbed the collar of his shirt so that he was right in my face.

"Listen up Harry, I do NOT look like her because I seriously hate her!,"I spat.

Letting go he looked frightened.

I turned around and walked to the other side.

~.~

It got very hot and I was sweating like a pig! I took off my hoodie and slid down.

It felt like the ground was moving.

Wait. The elevator is working again! The music started playing again and man was I so happy it was!

I stood up screamed,"Yes!"

Once the doors opened I walked out right away.

As I did I heard Harry scream out ,"Crystal! Wait!"

That was when I noticed I forgot my bags. I face palmed myself.

Turning around I saw Harry run up to me with my bags.

When he handed it to me, my soccer ball fell out.

It rolled towards Harry and he picked it up while looking at every spot of the ball.

"You play football?"

"No. I play soccer. And I would kick your ass if you played with me and all your little bandmates."

Harry chuckled again but this time when he stopped he smirked.

"Soccer IS football, and why would a little girl like you beat us, love?"

I gasped.

"You need to wipe that smirk off your face or I'll do it for you!"

He still kept that hideous smirk on his face to get me mad.

Without thinking, I slapped the shit of a smirk off.

Grabbing the ball, I ran off with my bags.I looked for my room number. Once I finally found it, I opened the door and slammed it shut.

I sighed in relief.

Yes, I did feel quite bad but eh!

**************************

A/N: NOW WHAT DID YOU THINK!!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIKED IT PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON.

:D

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE