Rebel...The Normal Girl

Rebel's POV

I. Love. You. Those were the word- NOPE! JUST KIDDING! This isn't a love story, and probably never will be.

I do NOT believe in love. Well, besides my Converse, Vans, and my bed.......but you know what I mean!

Just wanted to let y'all know that.

"M'lady, time for ballet class," my instructor said to me, gently tapping my shoulder. I sighed remembering my last ballet class. My teacher gave up on me right away and said I was 'unteachable'.

But, of course, my parents didn't give up. Ooooof course. "Yes sir, but do you mind telling my parents that they should give up on that," I said giving him a smile.

He gave me one back nodding while saying," Yes, m'lady and we ALL know they should," he said while walking away, hands behind his back.

I chuckled to myself.  Mike(my instructor) is like my best friend who is the only one who understands me.

Can you believe that?! 

Anyways, I started walking to ballet class while putting my brown wavy hair that was down up into a pony tail.

AS I got closer and closer my urge to just turn around and walk the other direction grew. But before I could turn around and say," Forget you," My mom walked up to me and said," Rebel, why didn't you show up for the president," she asked.

"Um, mom, I have to go to ballet class," I said crossing my arms.

"Yes, I know that, but first I want you to answer my question."

"I didn't feel good," I lied.

My mom, shaking her head and giving up, left. I sighed.

Well, that's a new record. She would mostly leave after I said ,".......So?" Yeah, we don't get along much.

Finally, walking into ballet class my teacher told me to do 10 push ups. Well, at least she's not bothering me and saying I need to be more 'lady like'.

"One...Two...Three...Four...Five," I counted..

Skip ballet class~

I poked the the meat with my fork.  I just don't understand why people won't just let me be me! I always feal like I'm a mistake. Though, when I was little, things were way different. My mom would always tell me stories about a prince and a princess that fell in love in a war between their kingdoms.

I soon found out that was my mom and dad.

Also, back then, my dad, mom, and  would always go ou to the ocean and just stand there and laugh at the funny stuff my parents would say. But that was a long time ago.

"Jordyn-"

"Don't call me that," I interrupted. I slumped down in my seat letting my fork fall on the table.

"Em, Rebel. We were thinking that, for your own good, we would lock you in a tower. There ,we hope, you would learn how to be more mature and act like the princess you were meant to b-"

I heard enough. My eyes widened "MOM! NO-"

"DON'T YOU YELL YOUNG LADY," my day yelled who was now standing up. I stood up myself, slaming my hands on the table.

"NO! I WILL NOT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I AM WHY....why?.... UGH! I HATE MY LIFE," I yelled running away as  tears started streaming down my face.

How could they?! That's it! I had enough!

This night, I am going to sneak off and run AWAY! They won't even care!

From now on call me Rebel....the normal girl....

_______________________________________________________

A/N: THIS WAS CHAPTER TWO!!!  OKAY, WHO LIKED IT? COMMENT DOWN BELOW PLEASE:)

THIS WAS PROBABLY NOT THE BEST CHAPTER, BUT I TRY MY BEST OKAY:D ALSO, NEXT TIME THE CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER:)

i REALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY EXCEPT THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND I PROMISE HARRY STYLES WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR THE ONE BEFORE THAT!!!!

~Mixerforever109