Chapter 19

Daisy's POV

The streets of New York roared all around us as Harry guided me to where he saw 'her'.  Paul traced is from behind to make sure fangirls wouldn't trample Harry this time. I swear he was dropped as a baby.

Oh Rebel. I only knew her for like what, a week, and my life was instantly flipped like a pancake on a pan. Did I just say that? Well, anyways, I need to find her, and make things better for her. I don't really know what to do to make sure that happen, but.... Maybe I can trade Harry for her-

"We're here," Harry said to me as he immediately looked around for any sight of Rebel.

I followed his actions. The buildings around me seemed pretty fancy. It would make sense to find Rebel in one of those babies, but then again, she's supposed to be hidden and these are not hidden at all. Well, she was spotted by Harry, and Harry is like, unaware of his surroundings, so Rebel should be around.

"Hey, Harry."

"Yeah?" He stopped to face me with his hands in his pockets.

I quickly turned, trying to avoid eye contact with him since I'm still furious with him. And also because I overheard Niall make a bet with Zayn about me never looking Harry in the eyes again, and I want Niall to win.

"Would it be okay if I trade you for Rebel?"

I giggled a little, and kept my search for Rebel.

"What? Uh, no! Now stop playing around, and search for her. God." He walked away from me, and kicked a can on the ground as he grumbled to himself.

His actions caused me to role my eyes.

"I wasn't kidding. You know, you are such a pain-"

"Yeah, yeah. I never heard that one before."

"-and I can't believe people obsess over you!"

He sighed before sticking the...

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T!"

I chased after him, ignoring the witnesses that would be brought to court after I kill Harry. His laughter echoed around me as Paul sighed as well, and began chasing both of us.

"Come back here Styles!" 

I rushed towards him like a cheetah chasing after his pray before a door of a building was opened by a woman in a T-shirt and pants, causing me to slam on to the door. I rubbed my forehead as I groaned.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! Are you alright?!" The lady rushed to me to check my forehead which I'm sure had a bump on it.

"Oh, no. It's fine. It was my fault."

 "It was my fault! I'm so sorry." 

She pulled her hand away as Harry'a laughter got louder, making me fume with anger. The woman turned her head Harry's direction.

Oh no.

"No way," she said.

Without thinking, I quickly wrapped my hand around her mouth.

"Please don't scream or whatever, I don't really want a swarm of fangirls to chase us. So, um, I going to let go, and when I do... Do not yell. Please." I tried my best to sound nice, but my voice was filled with panic and anger.

The woman nodded, and I pulled my hand away. Thankfully, she didn't yell.

"Okay. Well, I'm Daisy-"

"No way! Please stay here! I uh, need to bring someone with me please! Oh! I'm Marian!"

I bit my lip. The last thing I need right now is Harry signing autographs and signaling other fans.

Paul rushed towards us, understanding what is going on.

"I'm sorry miss, but we are busy right now," Paul stepped in.

Marian stood still with a worried expression.

"No please! I don't really want any autographs or picture. Well, I do, but there's just someone who has been dying to see Daisy."

Harry them butted into the conversation.

"Wait. Why Daisy?"

Marian eyes widened as she realized Harry was talking to her. Wow. What is wrong with people these days?

"Uh. Well. You would understand once I bring her."

Marian looked inside the building, and back at us.

I turned to look at Harry who thankfully wasn't looking at me. (That way Niall wouldn't loose the bet.)

 He was probably thinking the same thing. I mean, I'm not popular, it's Harry who everyone knows about.

"Okay. Bring her-"

"But miss," Paul said.

"It's okay Paul."

Marian squealed before rushing into the building. Harry was looking at the ground. He's such an oaf.

Just then, feet stomped on the floor before arms were wrapped around me and a familiar voice screamed out my name.

___________

A/N: Short. Like always....

Anyways! I'm feeling much better!

Thank you all so very much for voting, and commenting, and reading, and just being so kind! I have to thank EVERYONE for my success in Wattpad because I wouldn't be successful without y'all! (Yes, I'm from Texas, and I don't live on a farm... See, I know when I said I'm from Texas, your stereotypical mind came up, huh? ;) )  

An especially big thank you to @LukesDuchess and @Cookiemonster2252 !

~Mixerforever109