Exposed

Rebels POV

I woke startled. Breathing in heavily I sat up quickly.

"What was that?!," I asked myself. Harry kissed me in my dream! What the heck?! I whipped my mouth as if he really did kiss me.

Just then I heard whispering from behind the door. I got up and walked to it while running my hand through my hair. As I put my hand on the doorknob the whispering stopped. I twisted the doorknob slowly.

Opening the door two figures started to form, and next thing I knew Harry and Louis were standing in front of me.

I sighed then slammed the door in front of them.

Walking back I suddenly remembered that I had to go back to the castle in one week.

Great.

Do you know how my parents would react when they see me?! Oh yeah, you do, I've been talking about it ever since I came here.

Laying on my bed, there was a knock on the door.

I groaned.

"Can you guys just leave me alone?!"

I don't even know why I asked that question when I already knew the answer. No.

I got up again and opened the door letting Louis run in.

"Where's the bathroom? I need to go to the loo!" Louis said jumping around.

I shrugged.

"I don't know, I just got here," I said.

Louis just ran off to a room that I didn't know what had in it, but then came out. He ran to another room and this time stayed there for a while. Doing, well, you know.

Suddenly, Harry walked in and sat on the black couch.

I glared at him.

Walking up to him, he turned on the TV and rested his hands behind his head.

Crossing my arms, I walked up to him.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"Watching TV," he answered.

I stood in front of the TV. "Get out."

"Hey, I'm watching football," Harry said leaning over to get peek of the TV.

"Well, to bad!" I turned over and was ABOUT to turn off the TV. Keyword: about.

"Wait! Let me just watch the news," Harry said switching the channel. I sighed. Walking over to the couch I could hear the newsman say," Tears have been wept and snot has been blown. Our beloved king and queen have been crying there rear ends off for there daughter, Princess Jordan or as she likes to be called, Rebel."

I turned around and sat on the couch next to Harry. Right now I don't really care if I'm sitting next to another rebel.

"It's all people have been talking about. Here is the latest," the newsman said. The seen changed with a girl standing in front of my castle.

"Right now I am standing in front the castle where 'Rebel' was last seen. People say that her parents threatened her and so she left, but other people say she was kidnapped for her money," she said.

I snatched the control from Harry and turned the TV off.

There was an awkward silence.

.....

"Your Jordyn aren't you?," Harry said. My eyes widened.....

************************************************************************

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I want to say SORRY JORDYN!!(@harryscheekyprincess) I didn't update the days I said I would:'( Things just didn't go as I planned, but this week I'll update the amount of times I said I would:D Also, this weekend I will update more:) I ALSO KNOW THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE!!

Anyways, WHATCHA THIIIIINK????;)

~Mixerforver109