Hateing Harry is an easy thing to do

Rebel's POV

"You're Jordyn aren't you?" My eyes widened

____________________________________________________

Harry pointed his finger at me. "It all makes since!  That's why you didn't like it when I said you were Princess Jordyn! 'Cause you are her!," Harry said throwing his arms in the air.

I stumped my foot.

"No! It was mostly because I prefer Rebel," I mumbled the last part. Crossing my arms you could the smirk growing on Harrys lips. Harry mimicked me by crossing his arms as well.

"And, and that's why-"

"Okay! I get it Harry!," I yelled, "now get out!" I placed my hands and tried to push him out.....Okay, you guys need to catch up with the keywords here!

Harry grabbed my wrist as Louis came out of the loo(I remembered @cookiemonster2252;) )

"I never knew you had an interest on Harry!," Louis said.

I turned to look at him. I then got my hands off Harry. "Ew! No! I was just trying to get him out of my room!," I yelled.

Harry chuckled. Turning to look at him I slapped him. Louis than started snickering.

Groaning in frustration I decided to just walk out.

I passed rooms and got into an elevator. The lame music started playing again. Can't Harry just leave me alone?!

Once the elevator doors opened, I walked out with my hands in my pockets and me looking down.

I suddenly bumped into someone. Looking up, I saw that it was the girl behind the counter when I first came here....man were those 5 minutes the best time I had since I've came here.

"Oh, sorry um. Lacy?," I said.

The girl just laughed.

"It's okay, and no. My name isn't Lacy, it's Daisy," Daisy said. She gave me a nice smile so I gave one back.

"You look like a Lacy," I said. Daisy giggled.

"I don't get that much, but now that you said it, I do look like a Lacy," Daisy said, tucking her hair  behind her ear.

"Well, my name is Reb-Crystal!," I said. Man did I save that!(NOT)

 Daisy took out her hand and said," Well Crystal, nice to meet you."

I shook her hand.

Just as I was about to say something I heard the voice I didn't want to hear at ALL.

"Jordyn! Get over here!," Harry screamed. Yeah, like I would listen to that son of chicken nugget!

Daisy was about to turn around to see who said that but I stopped her by pulling her and running.

"Um, Crystal!?" 

I ran. "What's going on?," Daisy asked as she almost tripped.

"Um, I'm a secret spy who is trying to save the world," I lied.

"Wait. If you are a secret spy, shouldn't you have NOT told me that?," Daisy said.

"Fine, I'm a ninja who is a fuckin dumbass for ever leaving the cas-I mean dungeon!," I said.

You could tell Daisy didn't believe me one bit, but she still went along with it.  "Hey, Daisy, if you live here what's your room number?," I asked.

"Room 103," Daisy answered.

It's a good thing that room is on the first floor. I dogged stuff and looked at each room number.

"100..101..102..103!" I opened the door quickly and slammed it shut.

I breathed heavily.

"Whoa, are you okay?," she asked. I nodded.

"Just a bit tired, that's all," I said, my British accent thick.

"I'll get you a glass of water. Maybe we can talk about...what all that was about," Daisy said walking away.

I sighed.

 Gosh! Did I just transport into movieland?!

__________________________________________________________

A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Sorry this is short...AGAIN! This chapter really sucked, I know:/

Well, BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Mixerforever109