Jelouse?!

Daisy's POV

I went to check on Jordyn to find out she was sleeping. Yes, I know she is really Princess Jordyn. It's pretty obvious she is by the way she looks.

I sat down next to her.

"I'm so sorry I'm going to do this," I said to her. I got out a sharpie and drew a mustache on her face. Biting my lip to stop myself from laughing, I took out my phone and took a picture.

Harry told me to do this. He's my annoying cousin and that's the only reason why he got to stay in this hotel.

I pressed the send button and got up and left.

Harry's POV

Buzz

I took out my phone to see a text message. I laughed. Jor- I mean, Rebel looks so cute sleeping, but so funny with a mustache.

"What?" Louis asked.

"Oh, nothing," was all I said before walking away.  Daisy is really helpful. She would do ANYTHING I say just because I can tell her mom a secret.....

 Sticking the phone in my pocket I heard a loud scream.

"AHHH! Oh my gosh! IT'S HARRY STYLES! *sob* TAKE MY BABIES! *sob*." I should wear my hoodie a lot more.

I turned around to see a nine year old on the ground crying and a bunch of other girl screaming and starting to surround me.

I know what your thinking," Why would a nine year old have babies?"......Yeah are fans are....unique...and that's why I love 'em.

Anyways, I kept getting mobbed by more and more girls. 

"HARRY!"

"HARRY!"

"HARRY!"

"HARRY!"

"HAROLD FUCKIN' STYLES!"

That last one sounded familiar.

With camera's flashing I turned around and saw Rebel stomping towards the crowd with a mustache drawn on her face. She tried to get through but failed miserably. I laughed at her attempt and then felt someone tugging on my shirt.

"Harry is that your girlfriend?!," someone asked rudely. I looked at a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Noooo!," I said causing the girl to smile. WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THAT?! Okay, this time I have to admit that Rebel is hot!

Suddenly, the girl grabbed my hair and gave me a messy kiss on the lips making other people gasp. When she let go my mouth dropped and the girl tried to walk away but other girls managed to pull her hair or scratch up her face.

When I turned to look at Rebel, she was gone.

Rebel's POV

Why I walked off, I don't know. I just felt this weird feeling inside of me. The way I saw that girl kiss Harry........NO!

What am I saying! I don't like Harry! I mean, it's just been two days! He is just this annoying little brat who thinks he owns the world and is a lunatic!

But I have been in love before......it didn't turn out pretty good...the guy just wanted me for his money not for me..

There was this one guy who did love me for me, but he passed away before I could tell him I loved him...

As you can see, I've never been good with relationships.  Never have, never will.

Anyways, as I walked I heard my name being called by Daisy. She told me everything. About Harry and how he told her to draw the mustache. And she even told me the 'secret'.

"Jordy-"

"Rebel."

"Rebel! I am so sorry! Harry is just a pain in the ass!," Daisy said walking next to me.

I giggled.  "I know"

"You know what you we should do?"

"What?" I asked.

"Challenge them in a game of football!"

I looked at her with a smile creeping on my face.

"Well, first of all, from now on call it soccer, and second of all, let's do this!"

_________________________________________________

 A/N: So??? What ya think????????? Haha:D I don't really have anything to say so BYEEEEE!!!!!! xx