In The Streets.

Rebel's POV

Wiping away my tears, I opened a drawer and took out my clothes.

"My favorite T-shirt.. this.. that.. ooh, my soccer ball..," I said to myself.

I sweeped across my room and got my soccer ball I hid in my closet after my parents locked me up and my room.

Once I packed everything I needed(or wanted), I opened the window up, showing a beautiful view of ....the palace. Don't get me started on why I have a window that just shows a picture of this castle......seriously.

"Wrong window," I said to myself once again. I looked at the other window across from here.

I then heard footsteps getting closer and closer. "Shit," I whispered. Running to the windows I tripped and fell scraping my naked knee. It burned and ached with a tiny bit of blood coming out of it.

I groaned in frustrating. Ignoring it, I quickly ran to the window again with my hands gripping the bags that had my clothes and all that stuff in it.

I opened the window letting the breeze hit my face.  Letting my bags drop all the way to the ground  surprisingly, nothing fell out of it

Someone knocked on the door sending me chills down my body. I don't want to get caught, especially by my parents!

I put my leg out of the window. "Come on," I said.  I grabbed a tree branch as  more knocking came.

"Rebel? It's me Mike. Can you let me in."

I froze. Mike! As I turned my head I suddenly slipped and was now hanging from a branch up two floors.

The door suddenly burst open revealing Mike run towards me. Scared, I let go and started falling.

Down.

Down.

Down.

I thought my life would end right there at that very moment. I thought the last thing I would hear was Mike calling my name......................

...But no.

Something grabbed me just as I was about to hit the ground. I was still for a moment and looked at my legs swing. I then looked up to see another branch holding me up. I sighed in relief.

The branch then broke into two and let me fall on to the ground. Landing on my bags, I stood up and grabbed them. Running out I heard Mike say," See you hopefully in a couple of weeks!"

I smiled. Told you he always gets me.

Turning around and walking backwards, I made an X across my heart to let Mike now I promise I would.

He smiled back at me and nodded.

I turned back around and started running. I ran as fast as I could. As fast as lightning.

~2 hours later

I walked down the sidewalk looking at cars pass me and seeing the open signs on stores. The sun was going down so I needed to find a place to say.

Putting on a hoodie ('cause I remembered people might notice me) I passed a hotel. It's a good thing I had some money. Well, I'm a princess, of coarse I'm rich!

Opening the door I could smell a chocolate fountain nearby.

I walked up to the lady behind the counter and said," Hi."

"Hi. Would you like a room?"\

"Um, yes please."

"Okay, for how long," the lady asked. I didn't bother looking up, but she seemed young.

I remembered what Mike said so I said," Um, for 4 weeks....yeeeaah. For weeks."

"Okay, that will be $200," the lady said(A/N:I know they don't do it like that over there, I just can't do it that way on this computer... I also never been to a hotel so I don't know what they say or ask...)

I took out money and handed to her. I finally looked at her to find out she had chestnut hair and hazel eyes. I was right, she is young.

I walked away with the key she gave me and looked for an elevator.

When I finally found one I pressed the up button and waited for the doors to open. When I heard the ding sound I walked in with my hands in my pockets on my hoodie.

A guy walked in with a hoodie like mine, but curls were sticking out.

The elevator doors closed and the lame music started. I sighed.

Looking around I saw that the curls on the dudes head looked familiar. I knew I've seen them somewhere.

That was when the elevator stopped. I froze.

The music stopped.

"What's going on?," I asked.

The guy with the curls pulled down his hoodie and said," I think the elevator stopped working."

I looked at the guy and noticed he was Harry Styles, from One Direction......

 **********************************************************************************

A/N: THAT WAS CHAPTER.....WHAT CHAPTER IS IT??????

ANYWAYS, WHO HAS HEARD LITTLE MIX'S NEW SONG MOVE????????????

I SERIOUSLY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVE THAT SONG AN AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

HAHA! SO WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTER?? YOU BETTER GET USED TO THIS QUESTION 'CAUSE I'M GOING TO ASK YOU THAT ALL THE TIME:D

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Mixerforever109