Hairball

Daisy's POV

I still can't believe it. How could he?!

"Daisy, does it really madder? She was going back one way or another anyways!," Harry argued.

"Ugh! You don't get it Harry! Out of all the stupidest things you've done, this was the stupidest! And trust me! You have done a lot of stupid things!," I yelled at Harry.

I started to walk away but Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"What is wrong with getting Rebel back to her family?! "

I hit Harry square in the chest saying," You idiot! Rebel didn't want to go back! Why do you think she ran away-"

"Because she wanted to see how it would be like to be a normal person! Duh! That's what happens in every movie!"

"Harry! This isn't a movie! She ran away because her parents didn't like the real her and threatened her to be locked up in tower with no one else, no food, nothing!"

Harry was about to say something but than stopped himself.

I just shook my head disgusted by him and walked away.

Harry's POV

What HAVE I done?

I AM an Idiot.

I turned around to find my bandmates right outside the door staring at me.

"We've heard what happened...," Liam said walking in.

"Look," Louis said walking up to the TV and turning it on.

"The beautiful Princess Jordyn has been found but everyone has been shocked about where she was and who reported her to her parents, but especially where she is now. I am Robert Davidson here with the latest news," the newsman said before the seen shifted to another newsman.

"Right behind me is the castle where Princess Jordyn is at, but before we tell you where IN the kingdom she is right now, lets start from the beginning. People say that Jordyn ran away because of her parents, though I'm not sure how she was able to escape without getting noticed by the guards. We are still not sure why Jordyn ran away, but we know her parents are somehow involved. Jordyn then actually stayed in a hotel. It's crazy how no one realized it was her besides THE Harry Styles from One Direction. He was the one that reported Jordyn to the her parents. Harry Styles was staying in the hotel for a couple of days before they left for there new performance in their tour. Anyways, the thing that shocked us most was that the parents of Jordyn locked her up in a tower. That's where Jordyn is now. This has shocked us all and has made us have pity for Jordyn."

My mouth dropped.

"Oh no," I said," I can't believe that."

"Well believe it hairball. You made the biggest mistake of your life. Now leave!," Daisy said behind me. She was leaning on the wall behind the green couch I was sitting on. Standing up, I said," Daisy, you were right! Please help me get her out of that tower," I said giveing her a puppy face.

"No Harry. She will never forgive you. And plus, that will be inpossible!," she said.

"Yep," Zayn agreed," Mate, after what you've done, she willl never forgie you."

I sighed.

"Fine. I'll do it myself."

And with that, I walked out.

"But Harry! We need to go!," I heard Niall scream from behind. Ignoring him, i just kept on walking.

~.~

Rebels POV

I really didn't think that this would even happen. I mean, yes I said my parents would lock me up here, but I was just exaggerating!

Anyways, the guy with the curly hair(I don't even want to say his name!) is going to get it so bad! I know one day I am going to be able to escape, but right now it seems like all is lost.

I'm still really depressed.

The bad thing is my period should start in a few days...great.

So, here I am in the dark lonely tower where I've been weeping and planning my revenge on Hairball.

I rubbed my hands in the cold floor as I laid my head on the wall. There was a window in this tower so I could escape, but I'm too high off ground. Right now I'm wishing I had long hair like Rapunzel.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair," I said out loud just playing around

"For it is I, Harry Edward Styles willing to go up there," Hairball said from below.

Wait, what?!

I got up and ran towards the window to see Harry looking up at me in the dark night.

"Hairball?!," I yelled before he said, "Shhhhh."

"Don't you shush me," I whisper-yelled.

"Oh, just shut up and let me think of a plan to get you down."

"But how in the world did you get here?"

Hairball didn't hear, but I'm glad he didn't 'cause I don't even want to hear his voice!

"You are such an idioit," I said as Hairball tried to climb the tower. I sort of giggle to myself.

Everyone! You should all see Hairball trying to clinb a tower guys! Seriously!

I sighed after I finished laughing.

This is gonna be a long night.

____________________________________

A/N: I updated!!!!!! YAY!!! I have a question: Can you find someone to make me a book trailer please! If you can then thank you!!!!!!!

Oh! And Daisy, I updated so that means you have to update!!! xx

~Mixerforever109