Back to the living hell

Rebel's POV

Knock, knock.

I groaned as my eyes fluttered.

With one eye open I sat up, and just as I did that the door to Daisy's room open to reveal...well, Daisy.

"Hey, sleepy head. What are you doing here?" Daisy asked as she put her purse down the couch.

I than noticed that I slept on the hard floor after I read the.. um letter...

I groaned as I stretched my arms.

"Did you spend the entire day here?" Daisy asked.

I nodded. "What time is it?"

"It's a little past midnight so I," Daisy said walking to her bed and laying down on it, "Am going to sleep. Goodnight!""

I groaned and the  went back to sleep.

~.~

"Wake up in the morning feeling like pee ditty(I don't know how to spell it okay!) ! Got my glasses, I'm out the door I'm gonna head this city!"

I groaned as Daisy sang loudly

"Shut up!"

I got up from the uncomfortable position I was in.

Looking around, I saw Daisy with her earphones on and dancing around while making breakfast.

"Daisy?  Daisy! Daisy! DAISY!"

Daisy jumped as her earphones fell off.

"What?!"

I shrugged as I crossed my arms. I really don't know why I did that.But I survived from the horrible dancing! Just kidding!

Just then someone knocked on the door.
"I'll get it!'

I ran up to the door, twisting the doorknob.

.......There stood Harry.

I slammed the door in front of him and just walked away. Why would I let him in? He's annoying!

"Who was at the door?" Daisy asked walking up to me as she cleaned her hands with a napkin.

"Um, nobody," was all I said when the door swung open.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh! Why did HE have to be your cousin?!"

Harry just rolled his eyes. "Bitch..," he murmured as he walked in.

I glared at him. "Asshole.."

He glared back at me.

"Anyways! Daisy, here's your money. Thanks for letting my band stay here in your hotel-"

"YOUR LEAVING?! YES! Pray the lord!"

Harry kept glaring at me as I started dancing around.

"Oh, and Rebel. I may have 'accidentally' met up with your parents and told them where you are."

I froze .

"You did what?! Harry please say your kidding! Please!"

I walked up to him slowly as I started  getting goosebumps. If he actually did, I have no idea what I actually would do!

"Why would I be kidding if your parents are outside surrounded by bodyguards?"

I ran up to a window and did see my parents. Oh no!

Turning around a tear fell down.

I'm scared okay!

"I never told you why I ran away right?" I said walking slowly towards Harry again.

Daisy tensed up ready to beat the crap out of Harry.

Harry then shook his head slowly.

My lips quivered. I have almost forgotten about the whole incident at the castle! I almost even forgot I was a princess!

"I hate you! I hate you Harold!"

I started banging my hands on Harry's chest. "I'll always will!"

I ran out of the room barefoot and heard Daisy yelling at Harry. My life is officially ruined. I'm going to be put in the tower and die there.

How could he! Yes I've been a bit mean to him but! WHY!

My feet took me to the lobby. There the front doors flew open to reveal my parents and paparazzi. Why would I run her?!

The cameras flashed.

"Rebel," I heard my mom say.

I looked up to see my mom shed tears and dad just look angry. Of coarse he's angry. They then took me with them and we drove all the way back to the castle witch I call the living hell.

~.~

Here I was. Right where I said I would be. The tower. I haven't eaten anything this entire day and I plan to keep it like that. I sat on the cold floor in the darkness hugging my knees.

I'll get my revenge. One way, or another.

___________________________________________

A/N: Ugh! My wattpad wasn't working for me! I don't know why, but I UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

 Right now I seriously HATE Harry for what he did! Pre Jordyn...I mean Rebel.. r Crystal.. or Rebel...

Um anyways!!! GUYS!!!! YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY HEAR LITTLE MIX'S NEW SONGS IF YOU HAVEN'T!!!

~Mixerforever109