NEW YORK?!

Rebel's POV

I stood still in horror. As I closed my eyes slowly, Niall walked backwards with a scared expression on her face.

"Jordyn.... I am very disappointed in you," my father said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I took it off quickly and turned around. I was furious at him for always treating me like a worthless piece of shit!

Without thinking, I slapped him hard. I didn't regret it, but it did just make things worse.

"I. Hate. You," I said slowly as tears threatened to come out.

"And stop acting like your one of those fancy kings! I mean, no one says thy or is even polite!" I yelled ready to slap my dad again.

He just sighed.

"You know what? If you don't even love me, why not just give me to another family?! Or even just kill me!"

Harry's eyes widened when I said the thing about the killing part. Niall was just too busy hiding behind a tree.

"Jord-"

"Don't call me Jordyn!"

I tried to run away, but I was then stopped by a cold hand on my wrist.

"Jordyn, I had enough of you!"

"Well I had enough of you!" I screamed back at my annoying father.

He eyes softend.

"I am sorry I am going to do this..."

I gave a confused face. Then, all of a sudden, everything went black.

~~

Dream-

I groaned loudly so I could make sure my mom could here me.

I was 7 years old and still looking amazing!

"Mom! I want to go to our private beach!" I whined.

As I stomped my foot, my mom looked over to me with a smile I haven't seen in a while.

"Oh Jordyn. I wish we could, but mommy and daddy are busy. Now love, go play with Harry. He's waiting for you up in the kitchen," My mom answered before walking away.

I had a confused face as I wondered," Who's Harry?"
I just shrugged and walked off to the kitchen.

With every step I took it seemed like the kitchen kept getting farther and father. My vision blurred and I felt like my ears her clogged up.

I trembled when I saw my father. He was glaring at me. I could tell since he was the only thing that I could see clearly. His blue eyes seemed darker than usual.

I then started walking backwards, but just as I took that first step, I almost slipped off a cliff. I looked at the bottom, but it was to deep that I couldn't even tell what was over there

When I turned my head back, my dad stood in front of me. He had a huge devilish grin that scared the shit out of me.

"I-I hate you," I mumbled under my breath.

He just chuckled before saying," I hate you too," and pushed me off the cliff.

"Ah!" I yelled as I sat up. My head hurt terribly bad and my butt was asleep.

I rubbed my forehead.

Honestly, I couldn't remember what happened. All that I could remember was Harry trying to climb a tower.

It was all so fuzzy.

Anyways, the room I was in was cold, but actually quite nice. It had a bed I was now sitting on, a plasma TV, and it wasn't so girly. Just how I liked it.

The problem was: Where AM I?

Just then, the door creaked open.

"Hi Rebel," A lady I didn't know said. She seemed to be a teen, but also seemed to be....an adult?

"Um, hi?"

She just smiled at me.

"I am just going to tell you stuff you probably want to know. So, like, I'm going to answer your questions."

I nodded slowly.

My arms hugged my knees tightly against my chest as she sat down next to me.

"So, who are you? Where am I? Please tell me Harry or Niall beat up my dad! Is Daisy okay?! Why does my head hurt so badly? Ugh! Did Daisy beat up Harry?! Or did Harry beat up Daisy, 'cause if he did I will hurt him so bad-"

"Okay!" The girl yelled.

I calmed myself down.

"Good. Okay, my name is Marian. You are here in New York-"

"What?!" I yelled. No wonder she had no accent.

"Calm down! Let me finish. I know you are a princess over there, but here your not. I mean, sorry if I've offended you, but people honestly don't know about you here in America. Anyways, you're in New York. Your dad sent you here for your punishment. He told me specific stuff about what your aloud to do and what you can't do. Also, are you talking about THE Harry Styles and Niall Horan, 'cause girl! I am in love with them! Oh um, sorry. Um, I am pretty sure they didn't beat up your father. I don't know who Daisy is. I am not sure why your head hurts so bad, and once again, I don't know who Daisy is," Marian said.

I just looked at my hands that seemed interesting at the moment.

I nodded.

"Thanks," was all I said before walking away.

I was honestly heart broken. No! I am not a softy! But, wouldn't you be sad if you knew your parents didn't love you?

_____________________________________________________

A/N: I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!! YES! WOOHOO! :D Sorry it was short though:(

Time for excuses: I seriously hate homework!!!! I HONSTLY HAVEN"T GOTTEN ON WATTPAD EVER SINCE WINTER BREAK ENDED! I'VE ALSO BEEIN HAVEING WRITERS BLOCK! I MEAN, I HAVE EVRYTHING PLANNED OUT, BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE MY PLAN DOWN! Do you understand me?! Probably not:/

ANYHOW! I have a challenge!

Okay here is the challenge: I would like you all( ANYONE OUT THERE) to make a short story about how Jordyn and Harry's first kiss goes like. BUT! It has to have humor! Also try to be as creative as possible! ENTERTAIN ME!

The story needs to include: Mustaches( the word mustache, something mustache like ect.), Harry has to where an elf costume somewhere in the story, and that's it!!!

You can: make a REAL story (and by that I mean type it and publish it), inbox me, or comment!

Here are y'alls prizes!

1st place: I will put your story of Jarry's( Jordyn and Harry) first kiss here in mine; I will follow you; Give you a dedication; Vote for all your chapters to every book(unless you have like 12 books the I'm going to just vote on 4 or 5 books).

2nd: I will give you a dedication; follow you; and vote for three chapters of all your books(once again, if you have like 12 books then I'll just vote on a couple).

3rd: I will follow you; give you a dedication; and vote 1 chapter for all your books(same with 2nd and 1st)

AND EVERYONE WHO PARTICAPATED WILL GET A FOLLOW FROM ME AND I WILL LIKE ALL YOUR CHAPTERS FOR ONE OF YOUR BOOKS!

Also, you guys all knew Harry and Jordyn were going to get together;) BUT! there will be a twist!