Friendship at first sight

Jodyn/ Rebel/ Crystal's POV ;)

I sat on Daisy's couch waiting to get my glass of water. Once I heard footsteps coming my way I turned my head.

"So...a ninja huh?" said Daisy. "I would've thought you were an alien who wanted to steel my cookies," Daisy spoke once again, sarcastically. She handed me my glass of water and a sat down next to me.

I smiled. "Yeah, sorry about that...You see, I was running away from someone who keeps on bothering me," I said.

Daisy made an 'I know what you mean' face and said," Oh. Gotcha. My brother always annoys me so I always try to get away from him."

I laughed. "Exactly!" I smiled at her again. She reminds me so much of Mike. Heck! She has the same hair color and eye color as him! Well, just eye color......

Anyways, I sighed. Why can't I just have a normal life?! I do not want to be a princess! I do not want to even see Harry Styles!

"So, Crystal. Who were you running away from?" Daisy asked. I wanted to tell her truth this time but then I thought," What if she's a fan?" That would probably be a good thing for her but not me. "Um..." I looked around and saw a poster of a girl band called Little Mix. "Little......" I then saw a penny on the floor. "...Lincoln. Um, Little Lincoln. You don't know him. He just came here."

Daisy furrowed her eyebrows. "Little Lincoln?.. Girl, I saw you look around. Don't you think I've ever seen a movie before?"

I giggled at her sassy comment. And I thought Louis was the sass master.

"Ugh, fine. I'll tell you the truth-"

"-You were running away from Harry Styles because he keeps bothering you," Daisy interrupted.

My mouth dropped. "How'd you know? Are you like a mind reader or something? What am I thinking about!?" I asked.

Daisy laughed. "No. I'm NOT a mind reader. More like a camera watcher. I watched the camera footage and what I saw really made my laugh and almost faint. Oh and by the way, that was hilarious when you kicked him in the balls," she said.

I laughed.

I sighed after I finished laughing with a smile on my face.

"So I'm guessing you are fan huh?" I said to Daisy.

She blushed. "My favorite is Niall."

I giggled.

"That Irish kid needs to control his laughter!"  Daisy giggled and nodded agreeing. It seems like this is a start of a good friendship....unless I don't tell her the truth.. but we can keep that a secret a little longer...I hope..

"Hey, Daisy can I stay here for the night ?" I asked tilting my head a bit.

"Um.. sure! It would be fun! You seem like a really nice girl!"

I smiled at her kindness.

"Thanks!-" "Your welcome!"

Daisy walked off and left me alone on the couch.

___________________________________________

A/N: SHORT AS ALWAYS.  HAVE TO SAY THANKS TO @coockiemonster(I'm to lazy to check your full username) FOR MAKING THE PICTURE THINGY OF HOW WE IMAGINE REBEL LOOKS LIKE:D And yes Jordyn( for the last time! it's @harryscheekyprincess!) you are that beautiful inside and out!! <3 <3

ANYWAYS!!!!  SEE YA!