Chapter eighteen~

Rebel's  POV

I turned to look at them, but then realized they were being chased by their fans. They turned their heads back, and without hesitation, they pushed each other and ran.

They're such idiots! Where's their bodyguard?! What's his name..Peter?...Pat?....Paul!

"Come on Mary," I said pulling her hand," I only have 20 minutes outside a day, anyways. Those 20 minutes are almost up."

"But you know you always stay outside longer than that-"

"Oh come one!" I yelled, grasping Mary's hand, and pulling her back to my 'secret hiding place'. (That's what Mary calls it. I don't know why. It's not even in a good hiding place!)

~°~

Why? Why did they have to come HERE?! Ugh. My life is a totally living hell. I only have three friends. THREE! Marian, Daisy, and...... Mike. MIKE! I totally forgot about him! I am an awful friend! Gosh! He's my BEST friend!

I put my face in my hands, ruining the total silence in the room with my loud groan.

"MARY!" I yelled to Marian to get her attention. I didn't realize it until I didn't get a reply, that Marian was sleeping on my small sofa. I guess I was to intrigued in my own thought (and the TV) to notice.

I walked up to her, trying to avoid waking her up. Who am I kidding? I see a helpless person asleep, I have to do something, right? Looking around for anything I could use, I heard the light snores of Marian drifting from her mouth. It was so adorable! Too bad.

"MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" I yelled, hitting her multiple times with my skull pillow.

She groaned as she slowly lifted her hand up to cover her face. I could see one eye open, then the other.

"Yes, Jord-

"Eh! Nope! Don't say that word! You now that I hate it!"

Marian quietly giggled. She then sat up in a slouchy position with her hair everywhere.

"Can you look up One Direction? Are they having a concert here?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. They actually are... CAN WE GOOOOOOOOO?! PLEASE?!" she replied, holding her hands up in a pleading matter.

"WHAT?! NO! OF COURSE NOT!"

What was she thinking? I'd have to see Harry! EW! Wait...... What if Daisy's there?

"DAISY!"

Mary winced at my scream, covering her ears as she did so.

"What about Daisy?" she asked.

I crossed my arms as I stood in front of her.  She gave me a questioning look.

"You remember how I always talked about Daisy? Well, she's actually Harry's cousin-

"REALLY?! OH MY GOD-

"Anyways! What if she's there? At the concert?" I sat down next to her as I said that. She scooted a little to give me more room, though, I already had enough room.

"Well, didn't you say she worked at that hotel?"

I shrugged.

"Yeah. I guess she wouldn't be there. Plus, we don't have tickets."

Mary nodded.

Harry's POV

I just saw..... No. It couldn't have been her. She was wearing a dress! Rebel wouldn't wear one!

I sat down next to Liam on my chair in our dressing room.

"Was that actually her, Liam?" I asked, running a hand through my hair.

"I don't now.  It did look like her," Liam answered, before slurping his slushy.

I groaned. This is all poop.

"Goddammit!" I yelled, standing up.

"It was her! I know it! I really do!"

I walked up to the table that contained my beanie, and grabbed it.

"Where are you going?! We need to get ready!"

"Our fans can wait!" I slammed the door behind me.

I need to go find her. I've felt awful about what I did. I've been wanting to apologize to her. It's my fault, I know it is! Oh, god. Ever since Niall admitted he had a fuckin crush on her, I've been down in the dumps. I don't know why. Ugh!

"Harry! Harold Edwards Styles, wait up!" Daisy yelled. Oh yeah. My mom suggested to her mom to make her quit her job and go on tour with me to get out a little more. Well, that's what Daisy said, but I'm, sure it was to take care of me, and make sure I don't get in any more trouble. I guess I understand. I mean, I almost got arrested. It was ALL over the news.

Anyways, I slowed down.

"What?" I said in a groggy way.

"I'm coming with you-"

"Yeah, no." I interrupted, turning around.

"Oh come on! I know you're going to look for Rebel! I'm her best friend so I need to go see her! Niall said she was wearing a dress! I have to go see that!"

"Daisy, I said no! This is my busin-"

"It's my business too! You are my cousin that fucked up, and basically destroyed my best friend! I'm basically involved in it too dumb ass, now shut up! I'm still pissed off at what you did!"

"Fine! Just stop talking! God!"

She smirked as she crossed her arms.

______________________

A/N: Hi there! Um, so sorry for taking long to update. For a while, I having been feeling like writing. Um, I don't think I should tell you why. It's just something personal.

Anyways. Thanks for reading! If you liked the chapter, feel free to click the vote button and comment down below! 😊