Chapter 16.... I think

Harry's POV

Did that just happen?

"You! Get off of my property!" I heard Rebel's father yell.

I was literally out of there as quick as lighting. With of course, the slow thunder right behind my back....

"This is all your fault! We canceled the concert in London. We almost got arrested, and Rebel was taken away!" Niall yelled at me as we slowed down.

"How is it my fault!?" I defended myself.

Well, I knew it WAS my fault but how was I supposed to know all that would happen?!

"Um, let me think. You told them where she was. Then you TRIED to get her out of the tower, and you didn't buy me Nandos!"

I stopped running. Then I turned around to face Niall who was panting.

"How does not buying you Nandos have to do with all that?!" I yelled as I threw my arms up.

Niall put a finger up signaling to wait a second.

"Well! I would've had more energy to stop you from being stupid!"

That was it.

I threw myself at Niall, knocking him down. He screamed like a little girl as I hit him square in the nose.

Before I could hit him one more time, he escaped from my grip and ran.

"I'm not done with you Horan!"

I ran after him, getting stares from people. The old people because we are fighting and the young people 'cause they are fans.

I fumed when Niall entered a women's bra shop.

He was probably thinking I wouldn't go in, but if you really new me you would have to try and stop me from going in.

So, I ran in.

I looked around for Niall but I couldn't

find him. All I could see was girls screaming my name and fainting.

"Harry! I want you gravy!"one yelled.

"Sign this bra for me!" another yelled.

I ran through them, knocking over a few things here and there.

"Niall!" I screamed.

Then, I heard a familiar Irish sneeze. Well, I didn't mean the Irish part.

I looked down towards my feet to see fingers sticking out from under a shelf.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh well. I guess I'll just go to Nandos all by myself."

I fake sighed.

"Wait!" Niall yelled.

He got himself out from under the shelf.

He then saw my angered face and then knew I had lied.

Without warning, he started running again.

I just groaned and followed after him.

Before I knew it, we were in the hotel running around like little kids.

~.~

"NIALL! JUST GET OUT SO I CAN PUNCH YOU!" I yelled.

I banged on the door to our room when the rest of One Direction showed up.

"Woah! What is going on?" Zayn asked as he grabbed my shoulder.

"Niall started it!" I said, acting like a five year old.

So?!

"No I did not!" Niall yelled before finally opening the door.

I jumped at him, but Liam held me back.

I tried to get out of his grip, but failed.

"Let me go! I'll kick your ass if you don't!" I threatened but I doubt I scared him.

Liam rolled his eyes.

"Guys! What happened?! " Louis asked as he helped Niall up,"And what happened to his nose?!"

"Harry happened! I just yelled at him for being a complete doofus and he tackled me to the ground!" Niall yelled as he glared at me, but I could see that he was completely scared.

"He called me stupid and just called me doofus!" I yelled once again like a five year old. I just sat down on the couch, still glaring at Niall.

"Well I care about Jordyn okay! What if they sent her off to be killed, huh?!" Niall yelled.

He stood right in front of me, an easy target.

"Why do you care so much about Jordyn anyways?! " I yelled back.

"Because I like her!" .....

***********

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

CLIFFHANGER!! HAHAH- don't get mad at me:(

Anyways, whatcha think??????? Huh? Huh?

TELL ME!

Haha!

Anyways!

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go and enter the competition? :(