Genius

^^ Jane Wilson (Slade's Daughter) ^^
^^ Damian's Honor Guard ^^This is Not a DC FanFic, despite my using a lot of DC characters, (mostly the bat family), so I do what I want. 😋😘🙃🙂🙃🙂😎

--- Damian's POV ---

"I need a what?" I asked slowly. I'd recently turned 15, and gone through the White Ash ritual, becoming a man in my country's standards.

Mother smiled. "An honor guard. Gwen and Lilly have one, both of them. They've had them for years. You never bothered."

"I don't need a guard." I said.

"You do. One, for appearances. A prince without a guard is either vulnerable or unimportant. Second, for the battles you cannot win." She said.

I sighed and cracked my neck, and she stifled a giggle. She cleared her throat when I looked at her, and I sighed. "Fine. I'll get one."

She nodded. "Perfect."

I bowed and walked away to begin my meditation.

---

I focused and relaxed, wading into the lake in my mind. Once I was in, I tapped into my sword, and my glowing clone appeared. I nodded. "Hello."

"Hm." He shrugged, and lounged in front of me. "What's the big Idea? What do you need?" He asked.

"I want you to possess a corporeal form, with my help, and become my honor Guard." I said simply and concisely.

He blinked. "Alright. That surprised me. Good job. What body am I possessing?"

"Yours." I said, and mentally ground a tang into his blade. He screamed in pain, clutching his sides, but I persevered, and once I had a full tang, I used the grinds to literally build a body, from the cellular level up. "Go ahead. Possess it, and change it to your liking. It's female, Though." I said.

She growled at me, and possessed the body, shivering at the new feelings, and began making changes. Soon, a silver haired and white skinned woman stood before me. She seemed annoyed by her lack of muscular definition, and the fat reserves were pushed down to optimal, leaving material left over. She made this into armor and a golden sword for herself.

I nodded. "How do you like it?"

"Hmm... I like being able to move. On my own, that is. Thank you... Master." I nodded and touched her sword, engraving 'Rage' into the pommel and blade. She flinched, then nodded. "It fits."

"Yes. Now. Sit beside me and meditate, or attempt to, Ira." I said. She smiled at my pun, (Ira means rage in Latin) and nodded, sitting next to me.

We began meditating, and again, her soul linked with mine. But both of our bodies still moved independently. One of her silver eyes was golden now, and mine were silver and golden as well. I continued to meditate, until a voice spoke.

"Master? Uhm... There's a glowing woman next to you-" the guard began.

"I know. I created her. Continue to guard us." I said calmly. She bowed and stood at her post again. I began cycling magic through Ira's body, and my sword, and her sword, and my body, connecting us all with pure mana.

My sword was about half as heavy now, so I used mana to collect metal from the garden. Gates, fences, and the like became thinner, as I gathered enough metal to make both swords doubly heavy, back to the original weight, but I left the tang.

I decided to enchant my sword, as I had the time. The symbols father had carved on Hubris were intact, and they'd appeared on both Ira and Rage, though nigh invisible on Ira's skin, unless they glowed.