Childhood Stories

(A look at the main characters childhoods.)

First, a cute scene from Diana and Lilly, shown in the Media.

--- Lilly's POV ---

"Mama? Where do babies come from?" I asked mama, and she blinked slowly.

"Hmm? Lilly, it's 03:00 am... What?"

"Babies. Where do they come from? Samantha says it's a big Roc that delivers them, but Titus says its when a man and woman love each other very much. Which is it?" I huffed.

She blinked slowly, and sighed, cracking her neck. "Alright... Come here." She held out her arms.

I giggled and crawled into her arms, hugging her. She smiled and pet my hair. "Alright... Hmm... How to begin... Jacob. Up." She smacked papa's head, to wake him up.

He popped up, eyes bleary, dagger in hand. She tossed me into his arms, and I giggled. "Yay!!" I laughed and hugged papa.

He smiled and sat me on his thigh. He looked at mama. "What?" He asked slowly.

"Your daughter want to know where babies come from, a Roc, or the power of love." She smiled.

He blinked and looked at me. "Well, neither. You don't need love for babies, or Rocs, though Rocs have babies too. You need sperm and an egg. See, when an egg is inseminated-"

---

"And that, dear, is where babies come from." He said.

I blinked slowly, processing all that knowledge. "Oh... So Titus and Samantha were lying?"

He nodded. "Correct. One day you'll be able to smell lies."

"Hmm... And how do I do that, then? I wanna baby." I said, standing.

Mama laughed. "Easy. Not until you're older. It's physically impossible to have one now. But I'll give you some tips."

"Okay." I sat down, and looked at her expectantly.

"Well, first, you need a target. A male. Or female, but that won't result in a baby. Now. With a male. You have to approach cautiously. Most men are cowards, and will run if you scare them off. So. Once you're within arms distance, you STRIKE!" She roared, raising her arms like a bear, and I squeaked, rolling backwards in surprise.

"You pin your preys hands above their heads, and then you feast." She giggled, tickling me, and nomming on my belly.

I giggled and pushed her away, and called out. "Papa! Heeeewp!"

He grinned and started tickling mama, and she rolled into Helga, who wrapped her arms around her tightly, cuddling her in her sleep.

I giggled and laughed, then fell off the bed. I hit the ground, and my head hurt... I started crying, smelling my own blood, and papa was off the bed and surrounding me with his warm arms immediately, shushing me.

The other girls were up now, and we all cuddled in a pile as papa healed my cracked head, while I cried myself to sleep in his arms.

--- fin ---