It's Always The Quiet Ones...

--- Chloe's POV ---

I hummed in happiness as I walked alongside my friends. They were my roommates, (minus Lilly, who was off playing with Jason somewhere) Zoë and James.

And yes, James is a girl... I think. I've seen her change, and she has breasts, and she smells feminine, but she never takes off her bottoms (thank the gods we don't get that comfortable around one another), so it's impossible to know.

Zoë giggled at something James said, and I looked over in surprise, sad I'd missed the joke. Zoë took pity on me. "The Teacher, Miss Le'Main? She was chewing out that little girl that's been fighting with your sister all year. Apparently she summoned the Beast of Carthage, and Gwen had to kill him."

I blinked. "Impossible. Gwen couldn't kill the Beast of Carthage, he's a Named Beast of the Christian Bible. He's so far above her in raw power it's completely implausible for her to have won. If she fought the real Beast, she'd be Raped and Eaten already, so thank the gods that's just a rumor." I said, nodding.

She shook her head. "It's not a rumor. It came out of Le'Main's mouth not ten seconds ago."

I blinked. "Oh my... I'm sorry. I have to check on my sister."

I started jogging towards my sisters scent, holding my annoyingly large chest so it didn't jiggle. I found her, unconscious, and gasped. I knelt next to her, and felt her pulse. She was fine.

I stood, and my happy, shy demeanor peeled away like the mask it was. I drew my whip, and flicked it out, wrapping it around Pera's throat before she could blink. I dragged her into the hallway, ignoring miss Le'Main after a brief glimpse of my golden eyes had her stepping back.

I tossed her into a wall, and flicked my whip off her throat. She coughed and tried to speak, but my wrist flicked, and the whip slapped her across her face as hard as only a 600 pound whip could, sending her to the floor.

"You Summoned THE BEAST OF CARTHAGE?!? BECAUSE OF SOME PETTY RIVALRY WITH MY SISTER?" I struck out with every word. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT HE IS?!? HE RAPES, BURNS, AND EATS WOMEN!" Thwack. "GODDESSES!" Thwack. "DEMONS!" Thwack.

She sobbed, begging, her tears just fuel for my rage.

"YOU THINK CRYING WILL SAVE YOU? YOU ALMOST GOT MY SISTER RAPED, MURDERED, AND EATEN, BY THE MOST SAVAGE BEAST OF ALL KNOWN DEMON HISTORY, AND YOU WANT MERCY?!?" Thwack thwack thwack thwack THWACK THWACK!

A feminine hand caught mine, pulling my whip out of it, and I was pulled away by several of my other sisters, (the only ones strong enough to do so), screaming and spitting literal fire at the bleeding form of the woman on the ground.

As soon as she was out of my sight, I calmed marginally, my facade returning. "Oh my... I'm sorry, that was terrible of me..." I said softly. "I need to go clear my head..." I said softly, and they flinched when I looked at them. I smiled. "I'm not angry at you, you did right. Any more and she would no doubt be dead. Thank you." I kissed one on the cheek, ignoring her cringe, and took my whip back, sending it into my ring.

I calmed myself on the outside, and stalked around the campus looking for some to express my rage upon in a pleasing manner... 'Ooh? And this may be a tasty treat...'