Apathy

--- Lilly's POV ---

I stood still as the boy kissed me in what I assume was supposed to be a pleasing fashion. It was physically interesting, in that I was surprised he was able to move his tongue that dexterously, but no more. He pulled back. "Are you okay? I didn't make you angry, did I?"

The male specimen before me looking like a kicked puppy was a small one, on the thin side. I was experimenting, trying to find the right kink for me. After all, Damian managed. Perhaps all I need is to find the real one.

I shook my head calmly. "You did nothing wrong. I just didn't feel anything. You may go." He blinked back tears, and ran from the room. I hummed. "Perhaps that was rude of me..."

Gwen sighed, walking into the room. "That's the third person who's run crying from your room this week alone, Lilly, that I've seen."

"The fifth." I shrugged and leaned close, kissing her lips. She raised an eyebrow, and I sighed. "Dammit... Not incest, then... I'm searching for my kink. Little boys didn't work, little girls didn't work, muscular men didn't work, I emasculated him on accident by picking him up... Muscular females, perhaps?"

She sighed. "Maybe you don't have one, sister."

"Maybe... But I feel like finding out." I smiled. I loved discovering new things, and she knew that.

"Alright. I'll make you a deal. First. Only practice on illusions. Second, try not to make anyone cry, please." She sighed.

"What's in it for me?"

"I'll give you this." She pulled her hand from behind her back. She held a long, ribbed object with a small bulge on the top, reminiscent of a phallus.

"And why do I want that?"

"It's for your illusions to feel more real. This is what's known as a-"

---

"And then you twist here, push a little harder against this-"

---

"Have you got it?" She asked, standing up.

I nodded slowly. "Wow..."

"Right? It's so-!"

"Useless. Why would I fuck myself on this limp rubber phallus when I could go find a man twice the size if the fancy struck me? And before you say anything, that particular fancy will never strike me again, ever. All I received was pain, and a stench I had to take seven baths to get off of my skin." I flatly shot her down.

She blinked. "You... What? You've already?"

"I wanted to try. I started out smaller, logically understanding that smaller would hurt less, but the women in the harem seemed to like it, so I decided to try." I shrugged.

"And you didn't feel a thing, sexually?"

"I was 'As Dry as a Bone' apparently. Hmph." I shrugged. I tossed her back the offending article.

She smiled. "Okay. What about the giving end? You could always call that cutie back in here and use it on him."

"Hmm... Now that is interesting..."