Half-Blood Hill

^^Rip Bae Robin IV, Damian Wayne.^^
😭😡😭😤😭👿😭👺😭👺😭💀
🗣💪👊⚒🔫⚔🗡🔪⚰☠💉💊 Damn you DC Writers!!! To Tartarus with you, and take G.R.R. Martin too!!

--- Damian's POV ---

I watched as we slowly left the ground, and appreciated the beauty of the land we flew over. My country, which I had never left before. (Other than going to Hell, but I don't think counts, as the two share a permanent connection.)

A giant mass of green and brown and blacks, as we passed over the forests. Suddenly everything below us was blue. A deep, deep blue that was almost black or even purple.

It was beautiful. I thanked Poseidon for existing, that this... Magnificence existed. I'd seen The Deep before, from the beach, once or twice, but never so clear as this.

Lilly and Gwen gasped, and the others started talking about the colors. I marveled at the power I could see. The Mighty Ocean beat on cliffs and turned them to rocks. Rocks, to rubble. Rubble to sand. Sand to silt, to dust. Dust... To Nothing.

Then we started to pass over islands, and I was fascinated with the diversity. In the first three, I saw a desert, an forest, and a rocky crag, all populated.

I watched for the entire 12 hour flight, and by the time we were landing on the long, glowing strip, the Plane in my Ring was done, and a second one was being made, a more Luxurious version.

---

"-so just follow the instructions, and it should be okay." I said, handing the new storage ring that had the plane in it to one of the four pilots.

He nodded. "Yes, master... Would you like this one, to replenish your supplies?"

"No... It is a Relic. Perhaps give it to my father and ask him to place it in the Museum of Ancient History." I said.

He bowed. "Yes, master. Thank you for your efforts." He said.

"No need. I enjoyed the challenge." I said, and began walking towards my sisters and the small group of adults that had gathered to meet us.

There were four of them, all female. One was clearly elderly, and human, with grey hair and a kindly, wrinkled face, while the second was clearly a half-Dragon, but of non-Royal descent. Her eyes were a crystalline pinkish-red, and her hair was a light brown, almost blonde. Rather weak.

The third was human, but younger, maybe a few years younger than fathers age, (so 24-27), with golden hair and a very... Buxom, form. She seemed to be trying to hide behind her friend, the fourth woman. She radiated power and authority, as well as Mana. She had pitch hair and green eyes, but she was definitely human.

As soon as I joined them, she spoke. "Welcome, Royalty of Acadia, to New York's School of Magic, Half-Blood Hill. This school was founded almost six hundred years ago, by our own Miss Francesca Le'Main, Founder and the Teacher of Portal Magic." She motioned to the Half-Dragon.

I nodded at the demon, and she bowed. The woman began speaking again. "I am the Headmistress, Portia Donahue. You may address me as Miss Portia, or Headmistress."

"Hello." Gwen said, smiling sweetly.

The headmistress blinked, and hummed. "The woman cowering behind me is the Nurse, Katy Donahue, also my niece."