Enemies and Reluctant Allies

^^ Gwen, age 16 ^^

--- Damian's POV ---

Miss Le'Main began walking towards the Second Castle. "This will be where the Adept students stay." She said when we reached the first dormitory. Eight of our 12 were Adepts, with Me, Lilly, and Chloe being Experts, and Gwen as a master.

Two empty rooms were quickly claimed by them, and I promised to come by later with a Storage Ring that had a nice apartment. The room was... Militaristic. James would've liked it, but the girls seemed a bit out of place with their pretty dresses and books among the BunkBeds and Dust.

There were other students around the dorms, and they checked us out from a distance. As soon as Le'Main walked away, with our final four, I cut 'ACADIAN' into their doors, so everyone would know not to mess with them, then cast a powerful shield magic over the entire room, not just the door.

I quickly caught up to the others, and we exited that castle and entered the second. We came to the dorms, again, and they were a bit more spacious, and there was at least a desk for each bed. (They weren't bunkbeds this time, thankfully.)

I was in a room, alone, but I was promised a few roommates. Apparently, there were only a few men in this category, (women were primarily better mages, their mana circulates better, giving them an extreme advantage over men, who usually have horrible mana circulation), so they were usually shoved into one or two rooms.

Lilly and Chloe were placed in a second room with two other women who they seemed to like, from their first meeting, and Gwen left with Le'Main.

I sat down at the desk against the back wall, and began crafting Boxes. I made each box with the same magic as a Storage Ring, and I made four. They were the size of ring boxes, as was the point, and each held about a castles worth of space. Instead, I filled them with air, Grass. Dirt, and light, at first.

Then I gathered all the dirt and grass and made it float above the bottom of the dimension with magical levitation, creating a floating island. I placed a large amount of trees, planting them and letting them take root. They began producing Oxygen, and I moved on.

I used materials from my rings to build a building reminiscent of the harem, basically an open circle Atrium, covered, filled with couches and pillows and curtains, and then the rooms circling it filled with necessary things, such as baths, wardrobes, and the like. Also a study hall, though the library would have to wait.

Mine, of course, was much simpler. I filled it with training equipment, obstacle courses, Weights, and scrap metal, and a forge and tools, then a room like my own from the castle, and a meditation pool.

I spelled them so that only an Acadian could open them or even move them once placed down, though anyone could enter, if they entered with an Acadian. They were practically indestructible, carved with protective symbols filled with my power.

Then I played with their Time/Space a bit more, and time was slowed down inside, meaning one hour inside it was 1 minute outside of the box. In this way, the 'Free Time', which I sensed was a joke, would actually be free time, as the ten hours would be only ten minutes inside my little dimensions.

I sent two to the girls in the Adept dorms through a small shadow portal, and heard 'thank you' from the other side, and then walked next good to give one to Lilly and Chloe. They thanked me as well, and I shrugged. I sent one to Gwen's position, and she also said 'thank you'.

I went inside mine, and began setting up my room with my belongings. My closet was quickly filled with my clothes, my armory was again filled, and my bed was made. I nodded and began meditating in my Garden under the Waterfall.