Chapter 1

Loriana POV

I groaned as I tried to open my eyes but it was becoming a struggle due to the bright light which I could tell is natural. I held my head as I sat up. Where the hell am I?

I finally got my eyes open and looked around me. I'm just in a room. It looks like just a normal room. I'm in a king sized bed, wrapped in silk sheets and the light is coming from the huge windows in the room. I don't even know how I got here. Last thing I remember is getting snatched up in an ally.

"Oh you're awake." I jumped at the sound of a deep voice. I looked over at the door as a guy walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Wh-where am I?" I hesitated to ask. This guy doesn't even look like he would harm somebody.

"That's for me to know and you not to find out beauty. I'm surprised you've been out for so long, I didn't know that shot would last so long." He chuckled.

"How long?" I asked.

"About 2 days. " he shrugged. "I'm happy you're up, I've been getting lonely." I could tell he was joking by the tone of his voice.

"Who the fuck are you and why am I here? I've never seen you a day in my life." I asked. I pulled the covers over my chest, feeling uncomfortable.

"You can just call me Dj and you're not suppose to know who I am. We've never formally met. I know who you are though. Loriana Marie Ramirez. Daughter of Mario Ramirez and Jasmine Jean. Granddaughter of Louis Jean. Niece if Anthony Jean." He said. Now I'm scared. How the hell does he know all of this?

I just stayed silent and looked at him fearfully. I have zero idea who this guy is but yet he knows my whole family. I just want to go home. If God gets me through this I swear I'll forgive my mom, I'll go to college, I'll stay a virgin till- never mind.

"Why am I here? Are you gonna kill me or did you just kidnap me for the fun of it?"

"You're here cause I have some unfinished business with your family. You're simply just a pawn. I don't plan on killing you unless you honestly give me a reason. Honestly I'll feel bad for killing you cause you were just a child, like I was, when everything went down." He said. What? I'm even more confused now.

"When what went down? What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, you're family never told you?" He asked. Obviously secrets are a common thing in my family. "It's ok. You'll find out soon." He smiled.

"I want to know now though. I know what my family does so you can just tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"We're gonna have plenty of time together so I'll wait. You must be hungry though. Let me get you something to eat." He said.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"You can be mad and hate me all you want, I won't blame you, but starving yourself doesn't seem like the most logical thing to do."

"Yeah, whatever." I mumbled.

He left the room leaving me with just my thoughts and fear. How is anybody suppose to find me if I don't even know where I am. I don't even know how to even attempt to save myself. I definitely left my phone at the therapy session so I don't have that shit and I know for a fact my dad put a tracking device in that. I don't have anything on me that could having a tracking device in it. So now I'm literally playing a waiting game.

I honestly just want Rodney right now. My heart is still hurting to much to be around my family and all I really want is to be cuddled up under Rodney.