Chapter 4

Loriana POV

I groaned as I closed the book I just finished reading. It's now been 4 days and I'm loosing my mind being in this house. I need to get out and just go home where I'm safe and don't have to worry. I'm surprised I haven't cried all day everyday but I mean it's not that I'm being maltreated. It's the disgusting fact that I'm being held hostage in an unknown place with zero way to escape. If I even try then there goes my life.

"I'm so fucking tired of this place." I mumbled, pacing the floor of the room.

I stopped infront of the window and just stared outside. The talk gates and guards patrolling always interested me for some reason. I can tell we're not in America but I just don't know where.

I haven't seen or heard Violet or Christy since yesterday. I'm just shocked that they're part of this whole conspiracy. Like me and Christy are suppose to be sisters and I've treated her as nothing less. I don't see why she would want me killed.

"Oh there you are." I turned around quickly seeing Christy smirking while she looked at me.

"Why are you doing this, seriously? We're suppose to be sisters!" I said. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Sisters my ass. We could never be real sisters. You've made my life a living hell and everything will be great once you're gone."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Our dad has always treated you better than my. He constantly showered you with gifts and love and what do I get? A check at the end of the week. You're in the way of the love and affection I deserve." She snapped.

"Christy, you're like 12 or 13 years old and you're over here wishing death on your only sister. Dad loves you just as much as he loves me but you're mom is so damn crazy, he doesn't come around as much as he should. I know that he treats us fairly when you're over our house. If it's attention you want, I'm going to college in a couple months so you have dad, your mom, and my mom at you feet. All of this shit is so unnecessary."

"That doesn't matter. You're missing the big picture. You're still gonna be more important. You need to go." She said. She's like a fetus, to young to be talking all of this mess.

"Ok then kill me." I said taking a step forward. Once I took that steps I heard gun shots ringing out but they were not close.

"What the hell!" Christy screamed and ducked.

"Stay in the room Christy." I said then slowly and quietly walked out of the room.

I feel like the white peoples in horror movies that always try to figure out what the noise is and end up killed but I can't help it. I'm like in big sister mode. Even though my sister is literally trying to kill me, I can't just pretend like as if she's but my sister.

I made it down the stairs but there was nobody there at all it was just empty. I'm not dumb enough to open the door because I'm still hearing gun shots. I'm freaking out because I don't know what to do right now. I don't know who these people are and they might be shout on sight people which equals me dead.

The front door suddenly was kicked down and I jumped, screaming. Huge men dressed in all black barged into the house carrying large guns and had black bandanas tied over their mouth or around their head. My heart rate spread up as some of them pointed their guns my way.

"Put them shits down dumb ass niggas!" A guy yelled, startling me even more. He pulled down his bandana and I let out a deep breath, clutching my chest.