Chapter 15

Guys I'm going to be skipping around their college years because I really don't care to write about them studying and partying every weekend.

~3 Months Later~
Loriana POV

"Mommy!" I yelled as I entered the house that I've missed so much. One of the guards brought my luggage upstairs for me as I walked towards the kitchen.

Surprisingly, my mom wasn't in there and there was no good insight. Not even some cookies which are always on the counter. I groaned, not wanting to walk around this mansion looking for my parents. I took off my boots then walked around the corner and down the hall to my dads office. I opened the door and instantly regretted it.

"Oh my lord!" I squealed covering my eyes and walking out.

Can someone please tell me why my parents really think it's alright to be having sex at their age and in my dads damn office. Isn't that why they have a bedroom? Is this what they've been doing since I went to school? Straight disgusting bro.

"Lori, you're home earlier than we thought." I turned around to see my friends fully dressed and out of the office.

"Yeah, my flight landed early and there was no traffic. I just wish I didn't walk into...that." I said and gagged.

"Well, I mean shit. We grown." My dad shrugged. Still, that's gross.

"I just don't think that at you guys age, you should be having sex. You might break something.

"Nothing has broken in the past 18 years so we're good." My dad shrugged and walked past me, probably heading for the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go shower then we're going to sit down and chat." My mom said then walked away. I wouldn't be surprised if her and my dad go upstairs and finish up.

...

"So how is school going? Have you joined any clubs or anything?" My mom asked as we sat down in the den.

"School is pretty good I guess. My classes are pretty easy for me, but then again everything academic comes easy for me. Me and my roommate are really good friends actually and I've made a few other friends. I joined the Black Student Union." I informed her.

"Aww that sounds like so much fun. I'm happy that you're happy I guess. You know, I have to ask...how's Rodney?" She asked. I know that's what's she really wanted to ask first.

"We're good actually." I shrugged.

"Good? Just good?" She asked.

"Yeah we're good." I shrugged. I don't know what answer she was expecting.

"Hold on! Did y'all have sex?" My mom whispered.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Don't 'mom' me. These are things I need to know." She said.

"No you really don't. That's my personal life."

"Well you're not denying it so I'm going to assume that my only daughter is no longer a virgin." She said. I blushed and tried not to smile.

"DON'T tell dad." I said sternly. I'll be damned.

"Girl don't worry, I'm not gonna tell him anything. But...how was it? Did you enjoy it? Were y'all safe?" She asked.

"The sex is good mom." I rolled my eyes. "The first time we didn't use protection and I got hella scared and my period never showed but I wasn't pregnant. After that scare, we've been using protection." I said making her eyes widen.

"Y'all need to be safe! And how often are you guys having sex?" She asked.

"Like twice a week. Sometimes three. It just happens. Like we'll just be chilling and suddenly get in the mood." I shrugged.