Chapter 27

Tyrese POV

"Franny let me talk to you real quick." I said, interrupting her phone call. She ended the call and then gave me her full attention.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Well, how's your new job at the community center going? You saving up money?" I asked.

"It's going fine I guess. It's different from what I'm use to though." She shrugged. Yeah, cause your last job was you shaking your ass for some dollar bills.

"Alright, I need to tell you something and don't take it the wrong way. I'm gonna have to ask you to move out before you have your baby because my house is big, but not big enough for my girl, my sons, you, your three kids, and me. Just continue to save up and then find an apartment that you can maintain." I said. She gave me a straight face, and just stared in my direction.

"So you're just gonna throw me and my kids out? What about when I have the baby and I'm on leave from my job? I can't pay rent for an apartment! How are you gonna have your girl who isn't even your wife, stay up in this house, but when it comes to your blood sister, you're ready to throw me out!" She dramatized. Now, did I say any of that shit?

"When you're on maternity leave, if it isn't paid, I'll handle your bills for that portion of time. But, you seriously have to get the fuck out as soon as possible. You're a grown ass woman with two kids and one of the way. I think it's time to get your life together. As for my soon to be wife living in my house, yes she will stay here over you. She's carrying my child, the fuck you thought I was gonna do? Take her key away from her? You must be daft." I sucked my teeth.

"Whatever Tyrese. You never wanted me here anyways." She rolled her eyes.

"You damn right." I chuckled. At least she knows.

It's not that I don't love and care for my sister, I'm just tired of the bullshit. These past few years I've tried to be there for her and provide for her, but all she did was push me away. There's just so much that a nigga can take before I just give up and don't want to help motherfuckers anymore. People always want you when it's beneficial for them, and Franny should know that life isn't like that. I ain't always gonna be here to bail her out.

"Sometimes I wish that dad was still around cause then we wouldn't even have to deal with each other. He would never kick me out." She rolled her eyes and stood up. My head snapped towards her with quickness and I stood up also.

"You know damn well that pops cared about nobody but himself. He would have either died by now or put you out on the streets too." I said through gritted teeth.

"No, he wouldn't have. He wouldn't have kicked me out and he did give a damn about me. Don't be mad cause he didn't give a fuck about you and decided to sell your ass." She snapped back.

"You need to shit the duck up cause you have no idea what you're even talking about right now. You're lying to yourself if you really think that he loved you. But if that's how you really feel then that's fine. I could care less. Just remember that it's my house that you're living in and it's my food your eating. All of it can be gone in the blink of an eye. If I was the same nigga I was a year ago, you wouldn't even have had the opportunity to step foot in this bitch. Your lucky that my girl and son done changed my life." I told her before brushing past her and walking up the stairs.

I swear I hate ungrateful ass people. I'm opening my home to your dumb ass and your annoying ass kids and you tryna talk shit. I just don't get it. This is why I don't be ducking with anybody if I don't consider them as family. People don't know how to act these days.