Chapter 13

Christy POV

"So I wanted to take y'all out to spend some time together before Loriana goes off to school." I tried to block out my dad as I focused more on my phone.

He decided to take Lori, Ja, and me out for lunch since Loriana is leaving for school tomorrow. Honestly, I would rather not be here with these people but it is by force. I just feel awkward being here since I don't really fuck with my siblings like that.

"I'm gonna miss you guys when I go to school." Lori pouted.

"I'm gonna miss you too princess. I'll be getting daily updates from Ricky though. I'm sending you there to learn and to learn only." My dad said. Shit, when I go to college I'm doing everything and anything.

"Pops, Ricky isn't coming to Washington D.C. with me. I am 100% capable of taking care of myself. And I'll have Rod there with me." She said which made me roll my eyes. Lord knows how she manage to get a boyfriend with her prude ass.

"We'll talk about this later but how about everybody goes around and says something they'll miss about Loriana." My dad said.

"I'm gonna miss her cooking. Momma can throw down in the kitchen but Lori's cooking reminds me of grandma's cooking. Bomb as fuck." JaKory said.

"Aww. That's sweet lil bro." Lori said with a smile. That shit irks me.

"Well I'm just gonna miss having her around. It's gonna be weird since she's my first born and I'm so use to having her around." My dad said and shrugged.

"I'm coming back in like two and a half months when you think about it dad so you'll be fine." Lori patted his shoulder.

It became silent as they all looked at me to say something. I'm not about to say anything cause whatever I say will end up being a lie. I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my phone.

"Christy." My dad said sternly.

"What?" I asked with a scowl. Lori's eyes widened in shock.

"Say something about the sister." He said as an order.

"Say what? Deuces?" I asked. My dad looked like he was ready to slap the shit out of me and I wish he would. We will be fighting.

"It's fine dad. It's not by force." Lori said and forced a smile on her face.

"This is why I don't like this girl bro. I don't even know why she was invited." Ja mumbled.

"Well I didn't want to fucking come anyways." I said back.

"Then you should have stayed your unwanted ass at home! You're always bringing bad vibes when you come around and when we try to get along with your annoying ass you throw attitude left and right. You always complaining about not being loved but pops and my mom go out of their way to make sure you're good. Fuck outta here. If you didn't want to come and celebrate our sister then you should have stayed home." JaKory snapped. I sucked my teeth and looked back at my phone.

JaKory reached over and snatched my phone away from he. He then proceeded to dropping my phone into his glass of water. My jaw dropped ass I watched my phone glitch and the screen turn black.

"Ja!" Lori squealed.

"Nah fuck that cause she's acting real disrespectful. She's disrespected you and dad in the span of 3 minutes and i be damned if she tries me. Bitch wants to act grown so bad but still be on some childish shit." JaKory continued to go off.

"Dad are you just going to let him destroy my phone?" I asked.

"At east it was him and not me. I don't know when we ever did phones at the table. Shut must be new as fuck. And you better be happy it was your phone and me not tearing that ass up when we get home." He said. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest.