Chapter 6

Loriana POV

"Ok! Fuck it up, fuck it up!!" I hyped up Avery as he hit the Milly Rock in his kitchen.

"Can't touch this. I'm to smooth." He dusted his shoulders off.

"Boy bye." I laughed. I turned my attention back to the brownies I was making.

"I still think we should've laced the brownies." Avery said.

"And what if Andre wanted some?" I asked. He stayed silent, letting me know he was stupid.

Andre is a really cool kid and it's nice that Tyrese finally has a kid so he can stop worrying about kids who ain't his. Me and Avery somehow got stuck with watching Andre while uncle Ty went to handle some stuff.

"So Lori, I got this girl I've been talking to for a while down in Florida. She's real chill and we vibe but you know I ain't trying to commit. At the same time, I know I'm gonna miss out on something good if I don't stop being a fuck boy."

"This is cute even though you told me this before. What's her name? Can I see a picture?" I asked, hella excited.

"Her name is Cassandra and your annoying as fuck. Give me some advice." He said.

"I think that you already know what to do. If you really think she's worth it then drop all your hoes and block their numbers and make it real with this Cassandra girls. Don't play with her feelings though. If you tell her she's your one and only then make sure she's REALLY your one and only." I stated. To many fuckboys in this world for us good girls.

"Thanks cuz but do I sense some shade?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and put the pan of brownie batter in the oven. "I don't understand why you didn't let Ant fire him and us fuck him up one good time. He deserves it."

"Because I still care about him and his well being." I mumbled.

"But he wasn't caring when you could've been dead but he was fucking some other broad in Louisiana." Avery stated.

"Are you trying to make me feel more stupid than I already do? Like I get it. I'm honestly tired of the subject. My dad already cussed me out in English and Spanish for having a boyfriend. My grandad went off on me in Creole. I understand my wrongs." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't take those old heads speeches to the heart. You didn't do anything wrong. I won't bring up the topic anymore and this is just gonna pass. There's many more niggas in the yard." He said. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion.

"Niggas in the yard?" I asked.

"Yeah. You know how they say fishes in the sea? Well the yard is where all the black people be on campus so it's niggas in the yard." He explained.

"That sounds like some straight Tyrese logic bro." I laughed. The yard? Fuck is that?

The brownies eventually finished baking and I cleaned all the dishes I used. Avery stepped outside to smoke and I didn't join him even though I really wanted to.

"Yo!" I heard uncle Ty yell. He was quick.

"Hey Unc. Hello..." I said to the lady that appeared next to him.

"Yandy. Avery's mom." She said.

"Aw it's nice to meet you. You date Ty?" I asked. Poor lady.