Chapter 17

Loriana POV
~2 Weeks Later~

"I want this purse so bad." I whined, showing my roommate.

We're currently sitting on my bed, doing some online shopping to occupy our time. I haven't went shopping in so long that it doesn't feel normal.

"Shit, it cute but not cute enough for $345." She said.

"Ugh yes it is! I want it." I whined.

"Girl, ain't you rich? Buy it." She said.

"I'm broke as hell right now and I don't really want to ask my dad for any money."

"Ask Rodney to buy it for you. You know he will." She said. I rolled my eyes at the mention of Rodney's name.

"Me and him are not speaking right now. We haven't spoken since we came back from Chicago." I mumbled.

I've tried to call him and talk to him but he avoids me every chance that he gets. He is pissed off at me and really doesn't want to talk to me. I don't blame him cause I should have told him about the whole pregnancy thing but I was scared as hell. I didn't know how he would react.

"Y'all are still not talking?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I really don't know what to do Jackie. I've never seen Rodney this pissed before. And we've had serious fights before. I think it's the fact that I kept something so big away from him."

"Duh. Rodney seems like the type of nigga that doesn't take shit. He be putting you in your place whenever you try to have tantrums with him. I think that you should take the initiative and go over to his dorm and speak to him." She suggested.

"That's easier said than done."

"Go over and apologize to him." She said.

"I will. After I buy this bag though." I said smirking.

"I thought you had no money." She said.

"I don't but my uncle Tyrese does. He's gonna kill me but it'll be worth it." I shrugged. Knowing him, he'll fly over here just to yell at me face to face.

...

I knocked on the door to Rodney's dorm room and waited for a bit until he opened the door. He was shirtless, exposing all of his tattoos, and he had a pair of adidas warm up pants on. He leaned against the door frame and folded his arms. He didn't say anything, he just gave me a hard stare.

"Can I come in?" I asked. He looked like he thought about it before walking into the room, allowing me to enter.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me. His roommate was not in the room which is perfect. I jumped up onto Rod's tall ass bed and sat with my legs folded.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked as I watched him focus on his phone, paying me no mind. "Rodney, please." I begged. I leaned forward and touched his knee. He sighed and tossed his phone on the bed then looked at me with a frown.

"What Loriana?" He asked harshly.

"Why are you treating me like as if I'm not your girlfriend? You be been ignoring me for the past two weeks." I frowned.

"I put up with a lot being with you Loriana and we both know that's true. But at the same time, there's just so much a nigga can take until they get tired." He said then shrugged.

"Oh so you're tired of me?" I asked.

"I ain't say that shit. I'm just letting you know that you be doing shit that makes me mad as hell and wanting to hurt your lil feelings guh. But let's get to it, why did you come here?" He asked.