Chapter 23

~Christmas Morning~
Jasmine POV

"Mario, if you don't stop kissing up on me, we'll never get downstairs." I sighed as he held me from behind and kissed and sucked on my neck.

"Shit, let's not go." He mumbled, squeezing my ass. His hand traveled to my front and started to try and unzip my onesie.

"Mario, we fucked all night. I'm tired. My vagina is tired. I would hope that your dick is tired." I sighed loudly.

"He's not. I'm just trying to make baby number 4." He mumbled.

"And I'm not. Shoot, social media will have a BALL if I got pregnant. Talking bout some 'Mario Ramirez's wife and daughter pregnant at the same time.' I don't have time for that. Then they'll probably start coming at me about weight gain, then I'm expected to snap back in a week. I don't have time." I shook my head and protested.

"Jasmine, you're to grown to be worried about what other motherfuckers have to say. If it ain't coming out my mouth, that shit don't matter. I want another child by you Jasmine." He said. I turned around so that I could face him.

"We'll see what God has planned for us and then we'll go from there. Cool?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my lips.

"Let's go win this pajama contest and let these kids open their gifts." He said then smacked my ass before leading the way out of our room.

Once I closed our room door, Nasir came walking out of JaKory's room. He walked right over to Mario, rubbing his eyes. He held his arms up and Mario picked him up. I smiled looking at my baby boy who's gonna be one in 3 months. He's grown so fast.

"Daddy's boy to the fullest." I chuckled.

We made it downstairs and it seemed like as if breakfast was already going and the fam was all awake and dressed in their outfits. This year, me and Mario are wearing matching superhero onesies. He's super man and I'm superwoman. Nasir is sporting his batman pants over a yellow batman shirt.

"Finally their awake. With all that noise from last night, I'm surprised that poor Jas is walking. MY NIGGA!" Ty screamed, dapping up Mario. I swear, sometimes I hate Tyrese, but love him at the same time.

"Good morning to you too Tyrese. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" I yelled and everyone cheered.

"Aye baby! Come here so we can showcase our outfits. Our winning outfits." Tyrese said. Yandy stood up from her seat and stood next to Tyrese.

"Omg, y'all are cute!" I squealed. They were matching deers with the antlers on their heads and Yandy's stomach area said 'baby deer'.

"We know we are. Just had to snatch that W real quick. We should have won last year but ALL Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS wanted to suck on Lori and her main squeezes dicks." Tyrese dramatically said, making sure that everyone heard.

"There are kids around Tyrese. Behave yourself!" Tammy yelled.

"Tammy, the baby factory, can suck my dick on this 12th motherfucking day of Christmas." Tyrese said then sat back in his seat and picked up his glass of dark liquor.

"Can we open presents now?" My little sister, MonaLisa, asked me.

"Yeah, go get the other kids." I said. She smiled and ran off.

I found Mario downstairs, still holding Nasir, and sat in his lap. He continued his conversation as he wrapped his arm around my waist securely.

The kids and teens started to file into the den where the tree is and take seats on the floor and bean bag chairs. I spotted Lori with Avery and I busted out laughing because, Tyrese may have just got his W snatched away from him...again.