-1-

Before we start this wild adventure I'd like to take a moment and thank secretlyuchiha for creating the awesome cover for the first book and this one. You got talent girl! I love it!!! Whoever is interested for a cover, she's your girl!

Anyway? Y'all ready to begin? Then let's go.

3

2

1

Begin!

''''''''''''''''''''

Hinode General Hospital

Hinata

"Say, Hinata," huh? That voice.

I opened my eyes and sat up, looking to the driver's side. The golden hair, the perfect whiskered cheeks and the sky blue eyes that sparkle no matter time of day.

"Hm?" Was that all I was really able to say?

"You know," he gave me a quick glance. "I'm really glad I hit you with the soccer ball that day."

That's right. That was how we first met. He felt guilty that he had kicked a soccer ball so hard that it knocked me out.

"W-why?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Do you like hurting me?"

He chuckled a bit, "No. But I got to hear your voice for the very first time that day. It woke me up, believe it."

"What do you m-mean by that?"

"Well," he took a second to himself. All I did was stare at him. Was that really all I did? Why didn't I do more whenever we were together.

Why didn't I actually enjoy the time we had together?

"It's because," the perfect guy looked at me, a bright smile creeping up on his lips. "It's because it's time."

Time?

"Time to get up, Hinata," Hold on a second, that's not his voice.

Hinode General Hospital - Tokyo, Japan

"Hello, Hinata~" my hearing slowly returned to something. My vision in complete pitch blackness.

At first I thought I was stuck in some kind of dark room where light didn't work. For some reason, I was completely okay with that.

"I don't think Hinata-senpai heard you," that or I was just taking a nap.

"Nah, dude she so heard me," the voice from before came back. "She's just pretending."

"Then why isn't she waking up?" an annoyed voice replied.

I shifted slightly before opening one eye to glare at the intruders. Two men, one a year younger the other the same age, were glaring at each other. The younger one had dyed blonde hair and looked like he was actually having a blast pissing the older man off a bit. That's his nature; messing with people, getting on their bad side, then running for his life when the person decides to finally lash out.

"I don't think Senpai is deaf, you know," the young man then crossed his arms over his lab coat. "You didn't have to shout in her ear."

The older doctor rolled his eyes, "Did I ever shout in her ear, Kazuki?"

"You so did, Hisao-senpai," Kazuki then cracked a smile. "Unless you were giving her a kiss?"

Okay, this is getting a little ridiculous.