-31-

Hinode General Hospital

Hinata

The interns were surprised and maybe a little scared. Their wide eyes sparkling with the interest and the fear told me that much at least.

But the more experienced doctors who sat a little more up closer to me were far more impressed with the report.

"There are many different type of GSW wounds inflicted on the patients in Eskon," I continued, by nodding to Kazuki to change the slide on the presentation to a picture of one of the children who was accidentally hit during a showdown in one of the smaller villages between the gangs and the civilians. She had lost a lot of blood by the time we arrived at the scene; only to have to wait about half an hour longer while Naruto's team took out the remaining gang members.

She was no more than ten years old and a gunshot to the shoulder had shattered one of her bones. I was surprised she could even stand after her treatment.

As I told the story of this child to the spectators, I couldn't help but smile at the concern that plastered many faces. And of course the interns were probably thanking whatever their religious belief was to have not been put in the situation as many of the people in Eskon.

I've only been back in Tokyo for about a week and a few days. But my team and I were all pulled into giving a whole bunch of lectures and storytelling to the doctors, nurses and literally every single employee (the janitor wanted me to tell a funny story involving Kazuki).

Luckily though, I didn't have to explain any romantic situations to anybody. I made sure my team swore they wouldn't say anything about both Naruto and Hajime just yet. I'm not quite sure I can handle being in that situation just yet.

It's not until I told the stories did I realize how much my team and I were put through in such a short time. The people's personal favorite was when I saved a child's life but I have yet to tell them that that child is currently being watched by his two aunts.

Who spend their entire day staring at the baby as if he would explode into tears at any given second until either my boyfriend or I come to pick him up...

"And that concludes today's report on day sixty-seven in Eskon," I concluded just as the lights turned on. Claps filled the room, some standing doctors nodded their appreciation as well.

I bowed, accepting their cheers and their applause.

"You did good, Senpai," Kazuki appeared beside me with a smile. "Better than my report at least."

I gathered the little note cards I had scattered all over the podium, "That's a l-lie. You tell the best stories."

"Yeah like helping Sai try to win a stupid game of chess against Shikamaru," he chuckled. "Yeah, that's one hell of a story."

I patted his shoulders, "Come on. It's our turn to take ER duty. Hisao-senpai and Minako will join us later."

"I'd prefer to never go near Mina ever again," he said as we made our way towards the elevators.

He pressed the button with a deafening breath.

"Hey give her a chance," we both stepped in at the same time just as I punched in the first floor button. "M-Mina is learning how to feel. Maybe you can teach her."

"That's the thing, Hina-senpai I don't think I can," Kazuki looked on sadly. "Like you said before it's been over a decade and not once has she mentioned that she is interested in me."

"Or anybody for that matter," the elevator dinged. "Just give her a chance, idiot."

I ruffled his perfect blonde-dyed hair, "Try being patient for once. You m-might actually change the ice-cold Mina into a hopeless romantic."