-25-

Japanese Support Base - Naruto's Room

Hinata

"How much did you miss me?" I smiled down at him, my raven hair swaying gently in the ponytail.

Naruto looked up at me, holding my arms tightly but not enough to hurt me, "Way too much but I deserved it. I'm still waiting for you to disappear from my sight once again."

"Well that's not happening," I hugged his legs under me.

"Good," he lowered my entire body, "I'm not letting you outta of my sight from now on anyway," just enough so he could reach up and brush my lips. Then he pushed me back to the same height, his warm smile almost blinding.

Wondering what we were doing on this fine morning?

After a pretty long night with Hajime constantly waking up demanding attention along with food that I was able to keep from my time with Kim, Naruto and I didn't really get some sleep until around four AM. By that time, I was already fully awake. So was he.

The captain came up with the amazing idea of doing some morning exercises. For him at least, I get to be used as weights.

That's what we're doing right now with Hajime watching in amazement. I was laying belly first on Naruto's clamped raised legs. I hugged his leg everytime he would lower then lift. Every once and a while he give me a kiss then return me to higher level.

Oh and he's still not wearing a shirt so I could see his muscles working every time he lowered then lifted me.

I'll admit, it's one good view from up here.

We've been doing this for a good hour since we didn't want to wake anybody else up so early...yet.

"Yahh!" Hajime shrieked beside us with his back leaning against the closed window sill covered with pillows, then burst into a fit of giggles.

Naruto laughed softly, "You want to try, buddy?"

Hajime looked at the captain in surprise then back at me, his eyes asking for my permission. I gave him a nod that threw him into another fit of laugher.

Naruto gently turned to the side so I rolled off, right next to the baby. He then reached over me to grab the baby who looked like he weighted nothing in the captain's arms.

He didn't exactly do what he did to me a few seconds earlier, but Naruto was on his back with the baby held up right above his face.

Hajime's dark eyes darted around the room, wide with wonder.

"Hajime," Naruto cooed. "Look at Daddy, he's right here."

That caught his attention as Naruto continued cooing, "Ready?"

He lowered the child, touched noses, then lifted him back into the air. Hajime laughed loudly as Naruto repeated the process over and over.

I watched them, my heart warming each and every time Hajime laughed along with the smiles Naruto painted on his face. I never thought Naruto would want a future in parenting since it seems like he would be away so much but seeing this image now...

I know exactly who I want to settle with when I return home. It'll be hard if he's still here in Eskon and with me in Tokyo but I'm willing to take that risk.

"You have one week before you and your team goes home," Naruto's sigh brought me back to the most beautiful image ever.

Hajime was laying on his belly on Naruto's raising and falling chest. I could see the child lay an ear down and try to hit the spot where Naruto's heart was.