-4-

Hinata's Apartment

Hinata

I stumbled through my front door, sore and exhausted from the entire day of packing. I love Mina but the girl needs to start caring about life. How can someone be so damn carefree, seriously?

I dropped my bag on the sofa and sat down, gingerly taking my shoes off one by one.

Tomorrow we leave for a completely different country for three months. I'm not complaining or anything, it's more of I'm a little scared of what Eskon had in store for us.

To top things off we're staying with complete strangers as well.

My phone suddenly vibrated twice in my jacket pocket. Probably Mina wondering where her toothbrush is. Half way through packing, I got a little angry and hid it in the kitchen.

Imagine my shock when it came from a completely out of this world number.

Are you the head doctor in charge of the volunteer team?

Who..?

That is me. Ummm who is this and how did you get my number?

Two minutes passed and I was almost convinced that the person was some creepy dude that somehow got my number by accident or I'm just waiting 'sorry wrong number'.

No wait... whoever this person is knows I'm the leader of the doctor team.

The buzzing catches my attention again.

I apologize if I had startled you. I am the captain of the Special Forces team here in Eskon. I will tell you my name when you and your team arrive tomorrow at noon.

Or you can tell me now so I can Facebook stalk you before having to spend three months with you.

I wasn't too startled don't worry. But when we do land tomorrow, how will I know who you are? In the binder, it only gave me a description

Don't worry, you'll be able to know who I am immediately tomorrow.

Well that was very helpful of you, kind sir.

But if it makes you feel at ease, I have spiky blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. I'm the one with the three stars on my collar and most likely will be the one wearing sunglasses.

Almost immediately after his description of himself, another picture of my college boyfriend came to mind again.

Spiky blonde hair that shone like the sun.

Ocean blue eyes that I always get lost in.

The cute whiskered cheeks I liked placing my lips against.

A soft wet splat hit the screen of my phone. It didn't take me long to recognize the salty taste coming from the corner of my lips.

What the hell is wrong with me? I thought as I wiped the tears that followed the first.

It's been ten years since everything had happened. I remember the first few months, I kept breaking down at random times. Literally falling on my news when a single mere thought or a flash of his perfect face passed my eyes.

I've already met Hanako-senpai and Hisao-senpai by that time. Hanako-senpai would sit with me for hours at a time, a hand on my back and her brown eyes waiting for me to stop being in pain. Hisao-senpai simply threw me over his shoulder and took me out for an expensive dinner then some ice cream afterwards, making me laugh on the way.