-21-

Hakjon

Naruto

I curled and uncurled my fists ready to punch him to death if I had to.

Nagato was the captain of the Special Forces team when I first joined nine years ago. Then for the next two years, I was played a fool by this man.

"Naruto-kun?" I felt Hinata's presence suddenly come up to me. I immediately pushed her behind me and against my back so my entire 6-foot frame was blocking every inch of her 5'2" body.

Nagato can't see her. He will use her against me. Deep down if I'm not careful around him, he would snatch her up and make me chase them all the way around the world until I find them again.

I would. But I'd take physical torture rather then not knowing where she is.

"Is that your wife, Kyuubi?" Nagato took two small steps towards me, his hands tucked behind his suit.

I only kept my hand on Hinata's arm, making sure she isn't going anywhere or he can lay a finger on her.

"Or you didn't pop the question yet, huh?" He laughed sickeningly. "You know if you hand her over to me, I can pop more than just a question, if you know what I mean."

"Touch her and I'll kill you again you son of a bitch," I growled.

"You tried remember?" He threw his arms up, a mocking smirk on his face. "But you failed, Captain. You failed miserably."

"I won't miss again, Nagato," I replied.

Nagato didn't care, he only snapped his fingers once for the guy with orange hair to walk off in a different direction, car keys in hand.

"We'll meet again Captain Kyuubi, Beautiful Doctor," Nagato said taking one step backwards.

How did that jerk -

"Like I said; we'll meet again."

'''''''''''''''''''''
Japanese Support Base Camp

Hinata

Who was Nagato? What happened? Did you kill him, Naruto-kun? Why?

All burning questions that burned my ride the entire ride back to base. Naruto didn't say anything but her held my hand as he drove as if he let go, I'd be taken away by the red-headed man.

I didn't ask him any questions because I know he won't answer.

Nagato was a thorn of Naruto's past.

There is someone who just might answer my questions so right when my boyfriend parked the car at camp, I jumped out.

"Hey, hey," Naruto ran around the car. "I'm sorry you had to see that. He is the last person I ever wanted you to meet."

I shook my head once, "It's fine, Naruto-kun. Really."

The captain nodded once, "Okay."

"Hey, I'm gotta run but I'll see you later," Grabbing his shoulder gently, I planted a quick kiss on his lips before taking off.

I could feel his eyes burning on my back as I entered the dining hall, looking for the familiar black spiky hair but for whatever reason he didn't follow me like he usually would. Good, I don't really want him here when I ask these question that I knew he can never answer for me.

"Sasuke-kun! Sakura-chan!" I called as he started descending down the steps, Sakura in tow. She was holding a clipboard while he was struggling with two gigantic boxes blocking most of his face.