Final

...Hey I'm sad too...

I had a lot of fun writing this book and reading what you guys had to say; really. So without making you waiting any longer...

Here we go with the last chapter of the entire Peppermint series. I'll make sure it is especially long just for you guys!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Country of Eskon - Eskon International Military Airport

Hinata

I can't believe this is happening.

I cannot believe -

"Mina! Where is your fiancee?!" I demanded the doctor standing next to me on her phone. 

She looked at me, "Is he not here? He did get on the same plane as us, right?"

My hand grip on Hajime's tiny hand tightened a bit, "Watching him has always been your job, Mina!"

"He probably saw something for free and ran to get it," she shrugged. "You know him. We can come back for him later."

"The wedding is tomorrow!"

Suddenly my son jumped up and down, "Yay! Pawty pawty!"

I rubbed his soft orange hair to calm him down a bit.

"The fact that that idiot is getting married in just twenty-four hours and disappearing like this," Hisao-senpai came up behind me, shaking his head. "It's just stupid."

Hanako-senpai giggled lightly, "The fact that we lost Kazuki before Haji is quite amusing, too."

"He just probably went to poop again," Mina sighed loudly. "Just like last time."

I finally cracked a smile. Yeah just like last time.

Her phone suddenly buzzed, catching all our attention.

"He found the rendezvous point to meet the SF team," she smiled. "He pooped before he found it though."

Of course he did, I rolled my eyes.

"Then let's go," I said. "Before he decides to run off again."

Mina led the way with the directions her future husband texted her seconds later. It didn't take me long to realize that this is the same exact route we took the first time we got here as well. The same exact footsteps.

Only this time there's no dread like the last time. 

This time, there's excitement. Especially now knowing that it was someone I missed so much coming to pick us up.

Naruto and his team flew out a day before us to make sure they had enough room to hold up the old soldiers that we stayed with a few years ago along with the ten other new ones that were stationed here for the time being. Let's just say they managed to throw a few tents together last minute as the little guest bedrooms for the parents. Hanako and Hisao used the guys' old tent as their place. Kazuki and Mina got a more spaced tent a little closer to the old medicure.  

Kazuki's and Mina's wedding was indeed held here in Eskon with a pushed back date. Since it's true that none of their families were truly happy with the sudden change, almost none of them could make it; which didn't bother Kazuki as much as it did before. His parents and Mina's parents were going to helicopter in later tonight.

My boyfriend insisted to take Boruto with him when he left a few days ago. I was hesitant at first but Sakura had also flew out earlier with her husband and Ino with her own boyfriend so I gave him the green light. Naruto did call every night to talk to me and try to understand whatever Hajime had to say about spending the day at home with me.