-5-

Eskon International Military Airport

Hinata

I can tell today was not going to be a fun day.

First: Hisao-senpai and Kazuki had almost forgotten both their passports in the car. Let's just say the army people running the special little airport weren't too happy with having to delay the entire flight filled with other army men just for two slackers.

Second: We were on a plane with some pretty attractive soldiers and not one of them didn't notice the sudden three presence of females entering the plane. Then Kazuki and Hisao-senpai got all protective over us so they nearly started a fight with fifty or so guys who actually have fighting lessons.

And third: We've been flying in circles around the Eskon International Airport for about an hour because they needed to check to make sure the ground was stable enough for landing. Apparently, this is an earthquake-crazed zone and every time people come into Eskon through flight, the pilot needed some green light signal in order to land.

When we did land, however, Kazuki was so damn happy that we lost him at the airport. We were wandering, trying to find this fool before we had to meet up with the captain who never replied to my message from yesterday. I stared at my blank screen with confusion.

Did I hit a nerve or something?

I didn't mean to come off as a bitch but when I read those words once more, I kinda imagine them being said with his voice. I just got kinda angry and typed the message without a second thought.

I mentally groaned. I actually had to see this guy everyday for the next few months and I already made things awkward.

"Found him, Senpai," I didn't noticed Mina coming towards me, her hands holding Kazuki's as they walked.

Hold the mother phone!

I shut my eyes once then opened it again. I had to also narrow them in order to believe what I was seeing.

Kazuki was staring at her with some eyes I have never thought he was capable of.

No way, does he?

"He claimed he needed the bathroom," she said in her usual voice as she came up to me half dragging the willing doctor along.

I looked at the resident who just shook his head a bit, the mature he had earlier completely disappeared from his eyes. The same little ball of light is back.

"I really had to poop so I ran off," Kazuki rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Sorry if I worried you."

I shook my head, "You just have to explain to Hisao-senpai why you disappeared is all."

I did notice that their fingers were still interlocked, though.

"So how long are you two planning on standing like that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" They both looked at me.

I inclined my head towards their joined fingers, "Dating now or something?"

Mina hardly had a reaction. She simply looked at their hands then looked at Kazuki who was beyond flustered. He sprang back a good few inches before stuffing his hand in his pocket, a blush creeping up on his little handsome face.

Mina flexed her fingers once then directed her blank face at me.

Well then.

My phone buzzed twice suddenly.

For a second I thought it was the captain telling me that his team have arrived to take us back to the support base.

My joy crushed when I saw Senpai's name across the top.