-37-

Hey guess what!

This is the 2nd to last and final chapter!

Anyway

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hinode General Hospital

Hinata

I looked at the man; he didn't look like he was backing down.

I turned my attention to the woman in the park bench across from him; she wasn't going down without a fight.

"S-so you called me in," I crossed my arms, eyebrows raised. "On my Sunday-off morning after a week-volunteer trip...to help you guys choose where you want to have your wedding which, s-should I mention, a week away!"

Kazuki and Minako.

The fated couple.

They are meant for each other alright.

But then why am I dragged into this?

Kazuki got up from his seat, "We had a spot but she changed her mind all of a sudden, Senpai!"

The original location was supposed to be in this amazing, beautiful park in Okinawa. I heard from the director that had some family that live there so he wanted to book the place for them to come out without having to fly all the way to the main country of Japan. Mina agreed because she has never been to Okinawa and wanted to have their honeymoon there as well.

"I want it to be moved though, sweetie," she said.

"But we already have everything planned!"

"We could just un-plan it, right?"

"No baby," Kazuki sighed, heavily running his hand through his now brown hair. "We can't just move the location with only one week left!"

"Okay! Okay! Senpai speaking!" If I don't say anything right now, this can go on and on for maybe the rest of the day. 

I have my own family I have to get home to. I don't exactly trust Naruto with our sons quite yet considering he's been underground for a few months and probably isolated when staying with Tyro in his house.

Me suddenly speaking up caught both my juniors' attention.

"What did your wedding planner have to say about moving the date all of a sudden?" I looked at each of them.

Mina spoke first, "She said it would probably mess up the guest's schedule but she can make it possible if we really wanted it."

"My uncles already asked their company for that weekend off," Kazuki cut in, stuffing his hands in his lab pockets. "And my mom doesn't like airplanes."

"I just wanted to move the wedding to someplace..." Mina looked up at her fiancee, "A little more meaningful to both of us than some random place in Okinawa."

"Meaningful how?" the man blinked.

I was only surprised that Minako knew what the meaning of meaningful was in the first place. It's true that before she'd just be okay if they held their wedding at some random place but with her suddenly wanting to change the location to someplace meaningful?!

Wow...Naruto comes back from being dead for a whole year and Mina figures out that she wants to make her wedding special.

I don't remember hitting my head at all, though.

"Eskon," she nodded once, looking off somewhere else.

Kazuki uncrossed his arms just as we both exclaimed, "Eh?!"