two.

APHRODITE 

"No way! I am not going to Canada!" I yelled at my manager, Katherine.

"Why not? Having a Canadian fan-base will be great for you."

"I'd rather go to Europe. You don't understand that I'm trying to stay away from someone there." I rolled my eyes.

"Who exactly."

"My ex-fiancé. Everything about being there brings back memories that I tried to get away from. That's the only reason I left and became a pop singer." I admitted.

"Your going. Okay. Just give us the name of the person your trying to get away from." She said getting a pen and paper so she could write it down.

"Justin. Justin Bieber."

JUSTIN BIEBER

"When's this concert suppose to happen?" I asked Hailey who was currently cooking.

"Two days. We can get tickets if you want. But besides that. I think today's the day if we can find out if I'm pregnant or not." She smiled.

"It's only been two weeks. I think you need to wait longer. Just in case something doesn't come out right." I said.

"Yeah, maybe your right."

"I'm always right." I said pecking her cheek.

"Whatever." She playfully rolled her eyes, smiling.

I laid on my bed and pulled my phone out typing in Aphrodite. Pictures of a face I know sp well popped up. I'd recognize that dimple anywhere.

It couldn't be. That's Ariana. Why are there pictures of her. She's dead! I saw her lifeless body!

That was the first time in 4 years that I cried over this girl once again.