sixteen.

JUSTIN BIEBER

"You'll be fine, Justin." Ariana said tying my tie. I was currently getting ready to marry satan's spawn. I nodded. "I'll be in the chapel. Just get this over with." She kissed me on my cheek and walked out.

I stood there looking at myself, examining this to make it look somewhat believable. She wanted her family there and didn't want me to say a word to them. I obeyed. I still have a heart.

"You look nice." Xenia said startling me.

"Thanks." I looked over at her.

"Couldn't I just give you the money."

"Boss doesn't take checks." I rolled my eyes, as I had a plan of my own.

"Just go out there, please."

"Gladly." She swiftly walked away. My friend, Alfredo came in, giving me the perfect opportunity.

"How do you feel, man?"

"I can't. This doesn't feel right." I said untying my tie.

"It's your big day man. Why bail out now?"

"She's not for me! I need to you to object at the wedding." I ran my hand through my locks.

"I can't do that, bro. It would break her heart." He protested.

"To hell with that! She's gonna be heartbroken either way. Just save me the trouble." Alfredo didn't know of the threats or anything so, I had to pretend like I had fallen out of love with her.

"Alright. Let's go."

+

I watched as Hailey walked down the small aisle. A part of me wishes this actually were real and she didn't want to marry just for money.

The priest guy went on and on as I was waiting for one part and one part only. Fredo's objection. The time finally came as he said,"if anyone objects to this joining, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"I object!" My loyal friend said. Hailey's family gasped.

"Your reason?" Fredo paused.

"Because," I began. "she's a gold-digger. She doesn't really love me." I took out the money she would've received from the prenup and threw it in here face.

I winked at Xenia as I picked up Hazel and walked out with Ariana by my side.