epilogue.

JUSTIN BIEBER

I was sitting down on the couch, waiting patiently for Ariana to come home. I wanted to surprise her with a little dinner, besides the fact that she's out with a guy, she might be hungry after their "date".

As soon as I sat down, my phone began to ring. I answered nonchalantly saying, "hello?"

"Hello, Justin." I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Xenia." I said, "what do you want?" I clenched my jaw.

She fake chuckled, "you might not want to catch an attitude lover boy, I have somethings, that you might want."

"What could you possibly have?" I spat.

"Your precious little girlfriend, and your daughter."

"There's no way! Ariana's on a date, and Hazel's upstairs, sleeping." He sat up.

"Oh, really? When was the last time you went and checked on your daughter?" My eyes widened, as I ran upstairs to my bedroom.

Hazel was gone.

"Where is she?" I yelled.

"Here, with her mother. They're safe, for now."

"Bring them back to me!" My voice cracked.

"Come get them."

"Where are you?!"

"The old school you used to work at."

"Come alone." She hung up. I wiped the few tears that fell. I jogged upstairs and searched through the back of my closet. I smiled in satisfaction as I felt the cold metal.

I put it in my back pocket and ran out the door.

NARRATOR

Ariana struggled as she tried to free herself from the chair. Her hands were behind her back, tied together and her feet were tied to the chair. Hazel was in a bed, sleeping.

Thankfully, they didn't hurt Hazel, but Ariana had a few bruises from Rhys. Turns out Rhys was friends with whoever was trying to get back at Justin.

Hearing footsteps, Ariana stopped struggling and looked up at Xenia.

"Let's go." She said, and faked a smile.

"Whatever you do, please don't hurt my daughter. Kill me! Kill me! Let her go!" Ariana begged.

"We'll see." She smirked and bent down to untie Ariana, "don't try anything stupid. You know what will happen."

Ariana stood up, and walked over to Hazel, picking her up.

"Let's. Go." Xenia spat. Ariana nodded and followed her out of the door.

"You," She pointed to Ariana. "Sit in the middle, and sit the child beside you." Ariana obeyed.

There were three chairs, one big, one medium sized, and one small. She put her Hazel in the small one, and she sat in the medium sized one.

"I'll be back soon." She said and left, closing the door, making the whole room pitch black. The room was then filled with a bright single light that shined on them.

Hazel slept through the whole thing, which was good, she didn't have to witness what was about to happen.

...

"Hello? Hello?" Justin called out, as he walked inside the school.

"Justin, Justin, Justin." Xenia said, "follow me."

"NO! Not until you tell me where my family is!"

"I'm taking you to them. Be patient." He rolled her eyes.

"I do know if I should trust you."

"Okay, you don't want to see your family." She began walking away.

"Wait." He stopped her. "Take me to them."

"Like I said: Follow me." She walked away again. He hesitated but followed her. He was revealed to a room that, like Xenia said, had Ariana and Hazel in there.

"Justin!" Ariana yelled. Justin ran to her and wrapped his arms around her, then to Hazel.

"Who's gonna go first?" A voice asked.

"Selena?" Ariana asked causing Justin to turn around.

"Selena? You planned all this?" Justin asked shockingly. Selena nodded. A smile sat upon her face.

"This is my revenge," she began. "You cheated on me and left me for this slut! Do you not know how I felt? You were the love of my life, Justin." She emphasized. "You broke my heart, know you're going to know how it feels." She opened her jacket and pulled out a hand gun. She pointed and waved back in forth between Hazel and Arianagrande. "Which one goes first?" She smirked at Justin.

Ariana stood up, "kill me, leave Justin and Hazel alone?"

"I appreciate you being brave, but it's Justin pick." She turned to him, "Will it be Ariana, and then you and Hazel will be left without her, or Hazel and you and Ariana be left without your daughter?"

"Your cruel." Ariana spat.

"Thank you." She smiled.

Justin's hands were behind his back the whole time, clutching his pistol.

"How about you?" Justin asked and whipped out his gun. It all happened so fast.

One fatal gunshot was heard.