nine.

JUSTIN BIEBER

I was pushed away and slapped by Ariana. I held my face from shock. My mind was just getting back to me. I don't know what happened, or what possessed me to do that.

"Ariana, who is this?" Sean asked. Wait Sean?!

"Sean. You don't remember me?" I asked. He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mr. B?" He asked then looked at Ariana. Then back at me. "Why are you kissing her? How old are you? 39?"

"No. I'm 26." I said still holding my cheek.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I'm still in love with her." I said bravely. Sean then turned to look at her.

"Are you having an affair with him?" He asked backing away from her.

"No! Baby of course not." She protested.

"Then why is he saying he's still in love with you."

"We used to date." I chimed in. "4 years ago.

"Ariana. He's the baby-daddy. That day you called me and asked for my help. She was his baby." He held his face shocked.

"Yeah." Ariana said softly. I just watched them. I was speechless.

"So. He knew you were going to 'kill yourself'" I said.

"Yeah. And I knew that Hazel was-." He was cut off by Ariana.

"Shut up!" Ariana yelled at him.

"What? He deserves to know." He said.

"Well? Is someone going to tell me?!" I said, anxious to know.

Ariana's soft brown eyes looked into mine.

"Brynn's alive." She said gulping.

"Wait?! WHAT?!" I asked yelling.

"Come in, please." She said looking down.

"Hell no!" I yelled.

"Justin! Stop being stubborn and come in! Now!" She demanded opening the door wider. I glared at her and Sean, walking inside.

"Sean, bring Hazel down here, please." He nodded at her and walked up their stairs. "Sit please." She commanded me.

"Start talking who's Hazel?" Then I heard little footsteps running towards the living room.

"Mwommy, who's this?" A little bright-skinned girl asked looking up us. Ariana sighed.

"This is Brynn." She said.

"Swilly mwommy, my names Hazel." She giggled.

"This is my girl? Why did you change her name." I asked.

"I'll have to talk to you about that. Alone. Somewhere else." I nodded and smiled at Brynn. I mean Hazel. I don't know what to call her. She smiled back at me.

"Hi." She said. Her voice was so soft and she was adorable. "Your my daddy?" She asked. I looked at Ariana and she nodded so I nodded at Hazel. She ran up to me and hugged me. That made my heart melt. Everything just went away.

"I'm so happy!" She squealed. "Mommy's told me all about you! She said I'd be able to meet you one day!" I looked at Ariana and smiled.