fourteen.

JUSTIN BIEBER

"Ariana. We need to talk." I told her.

We were currently on the couch. Watching T.V.. Hazel and Hailey were still asleep.

"Okay." She said sitting up from her position of lying down.

"Who......hurt you?" I asked slowly.

"Sean." She sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"Sean." She repeated. "He would always come home drunk or high."

"This was in the finally stage of our relationship. Hazel was staying with Victoria. I honestly had no idea he was putting his hands on my baby. But I'm gonna go to therapy. Thank god it can be treated." She said playing with her fingers like it was nothing, but I honestly wanted to go and did that bastard and beat him so bad he'd forget everything but I'm sorry.

"Okay." I said calmly. "Your first appointment is tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay. I'm fine now. I was really worried about Hazel. I just thought something had happened."

"It's all good." I said grabbing Hailey's phone since mine was dead. "I gotta call someone. One sec." I said getting up and going into the hallway. I unlocked it and went to her call log and voicemails. I don't believe that she was here with Hazel only.

It was an unknown who left one. I got my headphones from my pocket and headed to the bathroom.

Once it was locked, I sat on the seat of the toilet and pressed play.

"Hailey. I talked to him. He's willing to give you more time. You've got to marry him in 2 months. Hope you remember the rest of the plan. He must pay."

It was a girl with a thick accent. But that really set me off. She's been using me. That's why she wants a prenup.

I stormed into our bedroom and picked Hazel up. Taking her to Ariana.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"Take Hazel to the car and wait for me, okay."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later." I said walking upstairs. "Hailey!" I shook her waking her up.

"What?!" She groaned.

"Get up!" I demanded. She sat up rubbing her eyes, and yawned.

"What's up."

"So. When were you going to leave me after we're married?" I asked with my arms crossed. Her eyes widened.

"You went through my phone?" She asked.

"Is that even my child you're supposedly carrying?" I emphasized.

"I'm pregnant," she said. "but it's not your child."

"The engagement's over." I said walking out and leaving.

"Justin! Wait! Please! Listen!"

"No!"

"If you want your kid and precious little girlfriend to stay safe. I'd suggest you listen to your future wife." That same thick accent said.

I turned around slowly to a gun pointing to my face.

"Xenia?!" I exclaimed. "Why?"

"Listen, Justin. I don't know if you understand this or not, but this is a game. Called Survival of the Fittest. You play it everyday. That how we all make money. That's how we have enough money to eat. That's why we have houses. See now, I have a boss. Just like I'm a boss to no one important right now. And that person is also Hailey's boss. That person owes me money. That person is getting that money from Hailey. Now if you want to protect dear Ariana and Hazel, you'll sign that prenup, marry Hailey, then after a few months she can divorce and get her money. That saves her life, someone else's and mine, oh and of course your daughter. Understood?" I nodded.

"Alright. Now, go bring your family back in." I nodded once again. Walking to the front door. When I turned back around, she was gone.