four.

JUSTIN BIEBER

"I-I thought you were dead!" I yelled.

"I-I-" I cut her off.

"Ariana! I deserve a damn explanation." That's when she started crying softly. "No! You don't get to cry, Ariana. I should be! I lost a kid! The love of my life! Apparently not if your still alive! I hate you so much, Ariana! I attempted suicide! I almost died because you were being a selfish bitch! I NEVER want to she you again." I spat walking away.

"Justin! Let me explain!" She called after me, grabbing my arm for me to stop.

"What the hell is there to explain?! You faked your death! Ruined your mom, Frankie, and my life! If you think I'm going to listen to you, your damn wrong! I have a fiancé and she's pregnant now. We could've been married but no! If you think I'm being cruel, I'm not, compared to you. Leaving notes! Telling me you would rather die than marry me. That's what it seems like." I walked off snatching my arm away from her aggressively.

As I went back, the crowd was chanting her name.

'Dite' They shouted.

"Let's go, Hails." I pulled her arm.

"The concert." She said.

"Ariana is Aphrodite. She lied all this time. I want to go."

"Justin-"

"Let's go!" I yelled cutting her off. Just then I heard running on the stage. Ariana was back.

"I'm sorry, everyone, someone special is here that I just saw and I got a little emotional. Justin. Can you here me out, please? We really need to talk." She said gripping her microphone tightly.

The crowd looked around and a light shined on me, blinding me. Fans looked at me and smiled.

"Please, Justin?" She asked. Everyone stared at me. "Please?"

"No." I said turning on my heel and walking out, causing everyone one to gasp.

-------------------------

OMG! I won the pageant and I'm happy because my self-esteem was pretty low and now its not. I just wish my girl MuvaTy_ would've placed higher than second alternate. its short but its something to hold yall off.