seven.

ARIANA GRANDE

This is what I've been doing for the last 2 hours. Watching my phone. Hoping Justin would-. Ding Ding.

I quickly picked it up and answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, Ariana. It's me. Justin." He said softly on the phone.

"Hey, JB. How's it going?"

"No small talk just meet me at Milliken Park. I'll text you the address." 

"Okay. I'll see you then." My mood turned from happy to sad in just seconds. What did he want to talk about? Is he upset with me? Does he never want to speak to me ever again?

These were questions running through my mind.

Once I got there I saw him leaning against the gazebo. He was just watching everyone walking and doing different activities.

"Hey." I approached him. He slowly looked up glancing at me.

"I-I forgive you. I needed time to think. I just want some space until I'm ready to talk again. I can't hold a grudge for four years. I'm just glad your okay." He said looking down.

"I understand." I said and sat down on a park bench.

"How have you been, Ariana?" He asked trying to make conversation.

"My life is super busy. I have to make up the concert and all."

"Sorry about that. I don't know what came over me." He chuckled.

"Your fine. I wasn't feeling it that day either."

"Do you know how much pain and regret you put me through, Ariana." He asked staring down at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I could ask the same Justin."

"How? What have I put you through?"

"A ton of stuff, Justin. You were the cause of me getting pregnant. You were the one who broke MY heart. And you were the one who caused me to become this way."

"It takes two to make a baby, Ariana."

"That night Justin, I knew you weren't drunk. I was. And something told me not to leave with you but I did. That's taking advantage. You cheated on me with that whore Justin. I have PTSD now, Justin. Would you like to know what caused it?" He remained quiet. "Exactly." I got up and left angry at him and myself.