six.

ARIANA GRANDE

"Start talking." He demanded me.

"You might want to sit. Or we could drive somewhere." I suggested.

"Drive. If we get in an accident are you gonna pretend your dead when your really just fine?" He asked harshly. I admit. I deserve it.

"No. I just want to talk. It's a long story." I said.

"Okay. Give me your keys." He reached out for them and I slowly put them in his hand. He went and opened the door to the drivers side as I climbed in the passenger.

"Where too?" He asked backing out of the driveway.

"Red Lobster. I'll pay." I said.

He scoffed, "I know you will." I rolled my eyes.

"Petty Wap." I muttered softly under my breath. Okay I've been hanging around Sean way too much.

"Excuse me?" He asked looking at me.

"Eyes on the road!" I yelled and he turned his attention back to it.

We arrived at Red Lobster 15 minutes later. I had made reservations for me and Sean but this is more important.

"Anderson?" She asked me and I nodded. She directed me to the back and Justin followed behind.

"Drinks?" She asked.

"Can we just have a few minutes?" I asked.

"Sure. Just tell me if you need me." I nodded.

"Anderson?" He asked when she left.

"It's Sean's last name. No one knows my last name. I just go by Aphrodite and use his last name for reservations and stuff." I explained.

"Doesn't fit." He mumbled.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Anderson. It doesn't fit. Bieber would've been better for you. But whatever." He said pulling out his phone. Texting someone, Hailey probably.

"So." I cleared my throat. "H-How you been?" I half-smiled. He looked up at me and clenched his jaw.

". If your not going to tell me what I want to know I might as well leave. Bye, Ariana." He grabbed his jacket and got up.

"Wait." I shouted after him. He stopped and sat back down.

"Before you start." He reached over the table and grabbed my jacket putting it over me. "Keep all of that covered."

"Anyways. That day was terrible for me." I said but before I could continue he interrupted.

"Imagine what it was like for me." I scolded. He just rolled his eyes.

"I used medicine and tried to overdose. I passed out I believe. I don't remember anything after that. I woke up the next day in a hospital room. I just walked out. I didn't remember anything that happened. Just coming home and a lot of police cars. I went through the back door and into my room and everything started to come back." I stopped to look up at him. He was watching me carefully. His eyes were glossy and a tear looked as if it was daring to fall from them. "I packed my clothes because I knew I could be arrested even if I was innocent. They wouldn't have believed me. I got a plane ticket to my hometown in Florida, and my friend old friend Victoria let me stay with her." I played with my fingers.

"How did you become. 'Aphrodite?'" His voice croaked as he asked.

"I landed a role in the t.v. show Victorious. It only aired in the U.S.. I figured that no one would realize it was me. But I launched my singing career after my other T.V. Sam & Cat ended."

"Ariana. I need some time to think. Can I get your number?" He asked tears falling down his face.

"It's 555-555-5555." I said. (pretend theres a real number there)

"Yeah. Thanks. I'll call you later." He said.

After he left, I put my head down and cried. Him being sad and emotional because of me really hurt. That was never my intention. I picked my head up and dialed Sean's number. I guess I could use him right now. It is great to have someone to talk to.