three.

JUSTIN BIEBER

After seeing those photos of her and having a mental breakdown, I went downstairs and talked to Hailey about these tickets and the price. It was tomorrow and I was ready. I picked out a nice outfit, but I don't really know why I'm worried. This may not be Ariana. I mean, a lot of people have look-a-likes.

+

It was packed a lot of people had T-Shirt of songs. I listened to her music just to be prepared to what's happening and Hailey was right. Her voice is beautiful.

Just as I was about to grab some food that guards told everyone to get to there spots and minutes later a video popped up on the big screen.

[watch just the first part but you could watch the whole tour if you want]

There was something about her. That really reminded me of Ariana. But. Her voice wasn't the same. Her hair was different and Ariana has this certain gleam in her air that no one else had.

I recognized the first song only because Nicki Minaj was in it.

When they went off stage and came back again with the 20s theme I spotted my old student Ricky. It seemed to be a connection between Aphrodite and Ricky. But a sensual song I guess called tattooed heart came up and her and I made brief eye contact. She looked away and gulped. She stopped singing a dropped her mic running off stage. Something told me to go after her and I did with my backstage pass, I was let through.

"Aphrodite!" I yelled after her. She was hesitant to turn around but she did.

"J-Justin?" She asked tearing up.

"Ariana?" I spoke finally.