eleven.

ARIANA GRANDE

I woke up to Hazel's squeals coming from downstairs. Sounds of Justin's laughing.

I groaned putting a pillow over my head blocking it from the sunlight.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Hazel yelled from downstairs.

"Shh, baby. Mommy's sleeping." Justin said. Their voices sounded as they were outside the door.

It opened and I instantly shut my eyes. Little footsteps were heard next to my side of the bed.

"Mommy." Her little hand tapped my shoulder a couple of times.

Opened my eyes and blinked a few times pretending I was up. I gave her a closed-mouth smiled.

"Morning, momma." She smiled back at me.

"Morning, angel."

"Daddy made pancakes for breakfast!" She exclaimed.

"Really? Okay. I'll be down in a minute." I yawned, stretching my arms out.

"Yay! Oh! And wear your mouse onesie!" She yelled.

I took time to notice that she was wearing a panda onesie.

"Okay. Just let mommy brush her teeth first." I rubbed my right eye. "Wait what mouse onesie?" I asked. With a blink of an eye, she ran out of the room and went downstairs.

I looked up and saw Justin leaning against the doorway, smiling.

"What?" I asked causing him to stop day-dreaming and look at me.

"Just thinking about what I'd be like if we would've stayed this way." I smiled too.

"Only if things weren't so complicated." I pulled the covers off of me, instantly being taken over by the cool air.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." I walked to the bathroom, him following behind me.

"Why?"

"I have concerts and other stuff like that. So y'know I'm gonna be gone for roughly two or three months. That'll give you time to bond with Haze." I opened the medicine cabinet behind the mirror and grabbed the toothbrush Justin got for me last night.

"So, when your away like that, where's Hazel?" He asked.

"Well." I paused for a minute to spit. "She comes with me. She's backstage. With some of the crew." I ran warm water over it and put it back in its place.

"Mommy!" Hazel exclaimed. "Daddy and I went and got this for you this morning!"

 "Daddy and I went and got this for you this morning!"

"Oh wow, that's," I looked at Justin "so sweet." I smiled.

"Well with Hazel's puppy dog eyes, who could say no?" He chuckled.

"Put it on, mommy!" I nodded picking it up and heading to the bathroom to put it on.

I put my hair half-up, half-down. (A/N Just like the video.) I looked in the mirror and laughed at myself. This is a mother's job.

"This is all for you, baby." I said. Hazel's eyes lit up seeing me come out. Justin's did too but he looked away once I caught him looking.

"Your so pretty, momma!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you, love." I smiled.

"Let's go eat pancakes!" She said.

"Is Hailey here?" I asked walking behind Hazel downstairs.

"No, she's looking for a crib. I think she should wait, though. We've got a while."

"How far along is she?" I asked, even though I felt a bit uncomfortable talking about his pregnant fiancé.

"We're not even sure, but she thinks so. She's getting bigger so I guess."

"Can't guess. Make her take a pregnancy test." I sat at the island next to Hazel.

"Blueberries, momma?" Hazel asked me.

"No, thank you." I cut her pancakes up, then pouring syrup on them. "Hazel, since mommy's leaving tomorrow, how about we just spend the whole day watching movies?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yes!"

"Then when I get back, we can go to Chucke Cheese." (A/N I went there yesterday and almost pissed my pants. Don't judge me but I'm still afraid of people in suits dress up as characters. It just freaks me tf out."

"Yay!" The her face went long. "How long will you be gone?"

"Two months. But that way you and daddy can bond. Those months'll be over before you know it."

"Okay." I then turned Justin.

"Sure Hailey won't mind?" I asked.

"AB positive." I giggled and nodded.

"Eat your cakes."