eight.

ARIANA GRANDE

Stone cold, stone cold
You see me standing, but I'm dying on the floor

Stone cold, stone cold
Maybe if I don't cry, I won't feel anymore
Stone cold, baby
God knows I tried to feel
Happy for you
Know that I am, even if I
Can't understand, I'll take the pain
Give me the truth, me and my heart
We'll make it through
If happy is her, I'm happy for you

Stone cold, stone cold
You're dancing with her, while I'm staring at my phone
Stone cold, stone cold
I was your amber, but now she's your shade of gold

Stone cold, baby
God knows I tried to feel
Happy for you
Know that I am, even if I
Can't understand, I'll take the pain
Give me the truth, me and my heart
We'll make it through
If happy is her, I'm happy for you
Don't wanna be stone cold, stone I wish I could mend this but here's my goodbye
Oh, I'm happy for you
Know that I am, even if I
Can't understand
If happy is her, If happy is her
I'm happy for you

"Hey Justin." I sniffed. "I honestly don't know why I'm crying, I just. I guess it's just hormones from um something. I really want to talk. It's seems like every time we try something bad happens. I really want to fix this between us. I love you. Not in that way. I stopped those feelings three years ago. Bye." I left that voice mail, but I felt terrible for lying. I'm in love with him. I never stopped. He's moved on and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.

He will probably hate me once I tell him about Brynn.

JUSTIN BIEBER

"Hey Justin." She sniffed. "I honestly don't know why I'm crying, I just. I guess it's just hormones from um something. I really want to talk. It's seems like every time we try something bad happens. I really want to fix this between us. I love you. Not in that way. I stopped those feelings three years ago. Bye." That killed me. I love her. I always have. What does she mean by hormones? Period or something?

"Justin, baby, what do you want to do today?" Hailey asked coming over to sit by me. I put my phone down and give her my divided attention.

"I don't know?" That's when an idea popped into my brain. "How about you take my credit card and have a girls day while I run a few errands then we'll do dinner later tonight, how does that sound?" I asked.

"Terrific! That'd be great! Thanks, baby." She exclaimed. I handed her my card and told her to go nuts with it.

Once I say that she had fully left, I went to my map and got Ariana's address just by typing in here number. Pretty cool, huh?

As I pulled up to Ariana's driveway, I decided to stick to my plan. I knocked on her door and she opened. Dressed in nothing but her robe. I couldn't help but bite my lip.

"Justin-." I interrupted her by pressing my lips on hers and pulling her into a rough, hard, and fiery kiss.

"Ariana-." I was slapped and pushed away.