fifteen.

JUSTIN BIEBER

After the events of last night, I've been paranoid to let Ariana or Hazel out if my sight. If I want to protect them, I'm going to have to marry satan's spawn, and give her money. It'll all be worth it.

"Hailey!" I called after her.

"Y-Yes?" She stuttered.

"We need to bump up the wedding. How about in a week? That's enough time to get everything done if we focus on that and only that." I said.

"What if we just get married at church. We could buy decorations and stuff. It will be simple."

"I should've though of that. We'll do it. In a weeks time." I paused. "Who's your boss?" I asked.

"I can't say." She narrowed her eyes at me and got up, walking to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs, checking in on Hazel. Ariana was currently at her session.

I walked next to her and place a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you, baby." I kissed her cheek.

My mind could not get away from the fact that this girl has been lying to me for 3 years, and she was going to take my money and go.

"Hi. I'm home." Ariana's voice ran through the house. I went downstairs and greeted her. I realized that the fact that Hailey was here was threat. I have to do whatever I need to to make sure my babies are safe.

I went into the kitchen and said what I needed to, "Hailey, get the fuck outta my house."