ten.

JUSTIN BIEBER

"Today has been very stressful." I sighed. I looked in the backseat to see Hazel peacefully asleep. We were currently at a one-stop, sitting in the parking lot on the side of the store. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast of jet-black that engulfed the town. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ovens of blackness.

"Justin you know I was only trying to protect you, right?" Ariana spoke up. I turned my head over to her and nodded.

"I just have a lot of catching up to do." I said. Now that I know the truth, everything has changed. I now have a daughter whom I am fully committed to.  A pregnant fiancé - whom I love very much. And the girl who stole my heart. The girl who went through hell and back with me.

"You'll get that time. We'll get something done. I just hope this co-parenting thing works." She mumbled. "It probably'll be hard for her. She's gonna be between the both of us a lot." Then she turned to me. "I can give you full custody. I'm obviously still not ready to be a mom. Sean was harming my baby and I knew nothing about it. Of course I had suspicions but I was in too deep to believe them." My eyes widened at her words.

"Your not giving me full custody that wouldn't be fair to Brynn, I mean Hazel."

"I have a show in America. It have to stay there for 2 months for other stuff. When your wedding so I can know when to be here."

"In a month. Can you believe?"

"I can actually," She giggled. "you deserve someone as good as Hailey. And your having a baby. I can't wait to see him." She smiled. I frowned at her words.

"I don't deserve anyone actually. I'm a cheater. But I've redeemed myself. Besides," I gazed over at her into her eyes. "I'm not even sure if that's my baby." I felt myself leaning in. She just sat there looking at me until our lips met. Her little hands wrapped around the small of my neck. She pulled away as she heard a cough from Hazel.

"See. Now I'm a home-wrecker." She sighed and looked ahead. "We gotta turn back around so I can get my car. We'll go to a hotel."

"Nope. Your staying at my place tonight." I said.
"We'll get your car tomorrow." I paused. "Ariana your not a home-wrecker. I made to first move. And you barely kissed back. It was just in the moment."

"Okay. Will Hailey mind?" She asked.

"Of course. If she didn't I wouldn't listen to her anyway." I said starting the car back up.

+

"I'll just grab some clothes for the night from your truck." Ariana said once we were inside. Hailey was currently asleep. I got them settled in the guest room.

"No, you both just borrow some of my clothes. It's night and if your still scared of this person who threatened you, they could be there, so. Here." I threw here two large shirts. "I'll grab you some clothes and other stuff you'll need first thing on the morning. They'll be in the bathroom."

"Thank you. For everything, Justin." She smiled.

"Of course."

"Daddy can I sleep with you?" Hazel yawned.

"Of course. Go put your bedtime clothes on and come downstairs. We'll watch Cinderella until we both fall asleep." I said smiling squatting down to her height. She grabbed the shirt from Ariana and went to the bathroom.

"We're not gonna sleep with you. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Of course." She yawned.

"Goodnight."

"Night." I smiled and shut the door.